• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Folsom Weekend convergence for ticklephiles in Sacramento

RoosterT

Verified
See also the FetLife event

Attention ticklephiles, 'lees and 'lers! All genders/orientations welcome

Dinner and casual gathering in Sacramento on Saturday evening, September 23, 2017

Optional breakfast and caravan to San Francisco on Sunday morning, September 24, for the Folsom Street Fair

Book-your-own-room designated hotel for Saturday night if you are coming from outside Sacramento

This is a convergence event for tickle folks interested in meeting in Sacramento during Folsom Weekend. We will meet on Saturday for a dinner and casual gathering, the day before the Folsom Street Fair (https://www.folsomstreetevents.org/folsom-street-fair/). Those who wish to do so can meet to travel together to the Fair on Sunday morning.

The event is free, but you must request an invitation to attend the dinner and hotel gathering. The exact location will be sent with your invitation. You will be responsible for your own food, hotel, and transportation costs.

Schedule

Saturday

Afternoon Check-in and hang/out, swim and spa for hotel guests
6pm Group dinner in a public restaurant
8pm Hotel room gathering(s)
11pm Main gathering room closes

Sunday

Morning (exact time TBA) Breakfast and caravan for those who want to travel together to San Francisco for the Folsom Street Fair

Travel details (car or train) and departure and return times to be worked out as we go

To receive an invitation...

Read the Please understand below first, and then follow the steps at the bottom of this announcement.

Please understand

This is a get-together for adults (18 or over) who are into or curious about tickling and/or being tickled. All genders and orientations are welcome. Attendance at this event does not mean you want or plan to engage in tickle play.

Please treat everyone with respect, i.e.
* Talk to people first, get to know them a bit
* No touching without permission
* Play must be mutually consensual and ongoing, with check-ins to reaffirm consent as needed
* Ask for permission or wait for an invitation before joining in with play by others
* Establish safewords and agree on limits before engaging in a play scene
* If you have a room at the hotel, you are welcome to host convergence attendees, but any room gathering should have a host who can be consulted if there are issues.
* No photography or recording without the explicit permission of everyone who is captured

If you attend this event, you do so voluntarily. You assume any risks that come from playing, traveling etc. as part of this convergence.

If you want to attend

Send a Personal Message to RoosterT that includes the following (may be copied and pasted):
* My name or handle is (name)
* I am from (city, town, or region)
* I would like to attend the Folsom Weekend convergence for ticklephiles in Sacramento
* I am at least 18 years of age or older
* I have read and accept the section called "Please understand" from the event announcement
* I identify as (gender) [and use (pronouns)]
* I am a ('ler, 'lee, switch, prefer not to say)
* I am especially interested in meeting (men, women, anyone, prefer not to say)

Invitations will be sent initially by Personal Message, although follow-up communication may happen by email or phone, as needed. You will have an opportunity to provide further contact info later, if you desire.

Last edited:
While this isn't one of my events anymore, I like this user's post, and look forward to hearing good things about the event.

Hey, dvnc, I used to attend your gatherings in the south bay back in the 90s. You are one of my inspirations! Thanks for your comment.

My pleasure. Good to see you gathering folks together. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back