• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Remember Ickis?

LaurlovePinky96

TMF Regular
Ickis is from Aaahh!!! Real Monsters and he is my favorite character ever! Ever since I was thirteen years old! He is just so funny, mischievous, and adorable! He always makes me laugh! I have a huge obsession with the character so much that I have a 1997 Ickis plush doll who I cuddle with!

There is tickling in the show if you guys remember. I LOVED it when Ickis tickled the octopus, running a claw along his tentacle as he teased, "Cooochie cooochie cooooooo!" In that gargly underwater voice. I have loved that tickling scene since I was thirteen years old.
Here's the tickle scenes: https://youtu.be/Ld7nDUEt_ho
https://youtu.be/BdydRdaBGEM

I love that octopus tickling scene SOOOO much that I made one with my laughter! You guys will probably like this one better than that deep man laugh!
Here it is: https://youtu.be/0sW46uIt8Ps

I admit that Ickis is a great tickler because he also tickled his friend Krumm on his armpit with a leaf in another episode, I LOVED how mischievous he was when he tickled him!

That octopus tickling scene brought up major tickle fantasies that I have made tickle stories of Ickis tickling me, that he loves my black-painted toes, that he loves to tickle me, and that he loves how ticklish I am. If anyone wants to see my Ickis tickling me stories, I'll post them on here. Also, I have a fascination with his claws. They make me shutter and shiver with delight, especially when Ickis talks about them. It makes me think that they must really tickle!

Being a UK resident, I have missed out on Ickis. I don't think he has been on British TV. But there is a TMF member called Ickis! He is based in Moscow. Now for the first time I understand where his name might come from!

Aww, I'll have to catch you up on the character Ickis then. And yes, I'm aware of the member on here. I've been chatting with him on here. And I think that is where his name comes from.

ARM was on Nickelodeon in the UK for years! It's part of the same bunch of shows as Rocko, Doug, Rugrats etc

OH! I used to love this show as a kid, I would always watch it whenever it came on! Ickis was definitely my favorite too, and his laugh always got me laughing haha :D

Man, I gotta watch it again sometime, it's been years! It probably holds up today like it did before.

ARM was on Nickelodeon in the UK for years! It's part of the same bunch of shows as Rocko, Doug, Rugrats etc

I lived without a TV for years, except when I went round somebody else's house. I wonder what else I've missed.

OH! I used to love this show as a kid, I would always watch it whenever it came on! Ickis was definitely my favorite too, and his laugh always got me laughing haha :D

Man, I gotta watch it again sometime, it's been years! It probably holds up today like it did before.
Yay! Ickis' laugh makes me laugh as well, it's so funny! I watched the show all the time when I was a kid. And I'm still watching it now!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back