Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

LAUGHTER AT THE LAGOON AND TICKLE ME SILLY  FULL MOVIE
TICKLE ME RAW   FULL MOVIE HIGH QUALITY
Luci Lovett in My Feet Will Destroy You with the Tickles! (MP4 Version)
Clips4Sale Banner
Lilah Bedtied Facedown and Doubleteam Tickled HD WMV
Catherine Foxx Tickle Strip WMV
BATHROOM TICKLING/PART 1-WMV VERSION

What's New?

10/18/2017

Check out the TMF Welcome forum for our rules, profiles and more!

New from MTJ

MARY
ARCADIA #3

Click here
10/17/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow *[8/12/17]* This is Super Licious *[M/F]*

Nia is 24 with a size 7.5 shoe and she came to us very eager to work with us and she reiterates this in her pre-interview. Once in the stocks, Nia’s anxious with anticipation even before her shoes come off. The episode begins with Nia’s bare soles getting tickled with a feather and feather tip, provoking a combination of intense laughter and pleas to keep going, which is not typical. Nia is very ticklish but despite it driving her crazy, she never asks for it to stop and in fact asks for more! We move from the feathers to fingertips, flosser, wombaton and brush – all of which provoke the same reaction with stronger intensities. When we move on to her upper body we start with sensual strokes of the feather along her torso and underarms, giving Nia shivers of anticipation. Then we begin tickling her legs, thighs, torso and underarms individually and together – provoking significant thrashing and laughter from Nia. With her dress down to her swimwear, we continue in the same version but with more aggression and intensity. At this point Nia is still laughing but is overcome by the enjoyment and it becomes very obvious with her reactions. It becomes more intense with her big toes tied back and we don’t let up. Towards the end we apply baby oil to increase the intensity on Nia. Towards the end we take advantage of Nia’s worn state with tickling her upper body again with greater intensity and in combinations of underarm, torso and thighs. During the exit interview, Nia is noticeably in a state of bliss and states she would do this all day every day if she could and loved every minute of it! The interviews are included for free at no additional charge. This clip is 5-star due to how good it is.

What happened in this clip is trully rare. Nia literally had multiple orgasms due to the tickle torture. The longer the clip went the more she had. It was an additional benefit to making her laugh beyond her control. Nia has very sensitive soles and we took full advantage of that fact. The last some something like that happened was the Jaz Colon clip, so this was a welcome surprise and hence why the clip was made as long as it was. One of the best clips made this year for sure. If you give it a shot, you won't be disappointed! Look forward to the forum's comments on this rare gem .

STATS
    Length: 43 Minutes ( 33 Minutes Feet Only, 14 Minutes Upper Only )
    Starring: Nia Garcia
    Nia Garcia's Height and Shoe Size 5'5, 7.5
    Nia Garcia's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and a preview.

HD Preview:

PURCHASING

This clip is available for purchase exclusively from our website at http://www.strykerentertainment.com
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Darth Sidious; 10-07-2017 at 12:22 AM.

A dream girl!
    Do what the nice Director tells you ...

Awesome work Stryker. Have always loved your stuff and have bought some great clips from you, so I'm glad to see you getting back in your groove.

(Now if you could just somehow sweet talk jaz colon to come back and/or marry me you'd have more of my money)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This looks really hot. I am looking forward to purchasing this clip. I am hoping there is a good amount of upperbody tickling in this. I totally agree Nia is a dream tickling model!

Wow beautiful ticklish young lady, and she seems to love it!

Thank you so much for your kind words Persona. Jaz was a rare gem too. It's so rare to occur like that, but when it does, man is it worth the effort .

Quote Originally Posted by Persona View Post
    Awesome work Stryker. Have always loved your stuff and have bought some great clips from you, so I'm glad to see you getting back in your groove.

(Now if you could just somehow sweet talk jaz colon to come back and/or marry me you'd have more of my money)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really hope you can bring Nia back more and more like a million times. She was soooooo hot in this clip. Idk if you got my message earlier but thank you for finding this beautiful, ticklish gem of a lady. Her reactions were such a turn on. She was incredible. Please bring her back a lot if you can. Thanks man

Seriously hot. Outstanding clip!

Outstanding!!!
    Nia is not only Beautiful but she is an Amazing Ticklee!!!
    I Love her Silent Laughter, Facial Expressions, and Reactions!!!
    She also has Cute size 7 1/2 Feet and Delicious looking Toes!!!

Awesome preview clip, thanks for sharing.
    Keep Tickling

Wow. Silent laughter and genuine reaction that can't be faked.

That was definitely one of the hottest previews I've ever seen. If she's interested in doing that every day, I would absolutely be happy to oblige.

Quote Originally Posted by Tickle-Underarm View Post
    This looks really hot. I am looking forward to purchasing this clip. I am hoping there is a good amount of upperbody tickling in this. I totally agree Nia is a dream tickling model!
    It is and if you take out the interviews theres about 10 minutes worth of it.

Her silent laughter and bucking is beyond sexy! especially during the sole brushing. Really hoping to see Nia back for more. Will definitely be picking this one up!

btw for future clips, when the model has her feet together in the center of the stocks and toes tightly tied back, I would love to see you attack them with two brushes at a time

You could use the regular size brushes too. doesn't have to be the super large ones, so it doesn't block out the feet too much on the camera. Just a suggestion.

Good clip.
    Remember: If you tickle them, they will come.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast