Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

MTJ Publishing MTJ Publishing

What's New?

10/18/2017

Check out the TMF Welcome forum for our rules, profiles and more!

New from MTJ

MARY
ARCADIA #3

Click here
10/17/17

Stryker Entertainment

Premier source for classy, attractive ticklish ladies

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Streaming Videos

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

Thread: Imelda page 3

Imelda page 3

The Imelda pages were always my favorite pieces of tickle art since i first discovered the fetish, along with the huge disappointment that they would never be continued.
    Until now! I got in touch with a very talented artist who liked my idea of a continuation enough to make another page! It's just sort of a one off, so while i do also love the idea of imelda getting it in the end too, the logical choice here was for wonder woman to fail her rescue and end up tickled next to her friend.
    I'm pretty satisfied that it rounds off the series nicely, given the rare chance i got, but might try and commission more in the future from artists with a similar style if i can.

Uploaded the original pages too just because.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo View Post
    The Imelda pages were always my favorite pieces of tickle art since i first discovered the fetish, along with the huge disappointment that they would never be continued.
    Until now! I got in touch with a very talented artist who liked my idea of a continuation enough to make another page! It's just sort of a one off, so while i do also love the idea of imelda getting it in the end too, the logical choice here was for wonder woman to fail her rescue and end up tickled next to her friend.
    I'm pretty satisfied that it rounds off the series nicely, given the rare chance i got, but might try and commission more in the future from artists with a similar style if i can.

Uploaded the original pages too just because.

Well, that's a very interesting cap to a very old comic. If Del (the original artist) is still lurking, perhaps he will stop by and give his opinion. Nice work.

Blog Entries
    Very nice work!
    <=== Goddess Shelly's sacred soles

A link to my stories on the TMF.

Buy my first novel "Sorority Sisters" here.

Buy my nonfiction epic here.

Buy my popular novel "Jennifer's Revenge" here.

Order one of my collections of short stories from MTJ Publishing here:

TRAPPED AND TICKLED series
    Order Today!

עם ישראל חי
    אֶרֶץ יִשְׂרָאֵל חי

Very nice artwork

thanks for sharing, the originals are some of my favorites as well

Very clever. Always loved those original panels as well! And it would be great to see Imelda tickled out of her mind in revenge! (And always enjoy seeing Wonder Woman being tickled!)
    Do what the nice Director tells you ...

Love that a final panel was added...always loved this one!
    "Don't drive drunk. Don't even putt."

Dean Martin

Quote Originally Posted by laughinggaszone View Post
    Well, that's a very interesting cap to a very old comic. If Del (the original artist) is still lurking, perhaps he will stop by and give his opinion. Nice work.
    I would love that. I do hope he might still be around. Considering it seemed like he was only active here for a short time, i still consider his style one of the best and hope we might see more some day.

Quote Originally Posted by The Director View Post
    Very clever. Always loved those original panels as well! And it would be great to see Imelda tickled out of her mind in revenge! (And always enjoy seeing Wonder Woman being tickled!)
    If i had my way, there would be many pages of ups and downs for all involved, but hey, i'll take what i can get for now! I can always hope this might inspire more people to do pieces based on the story somewhere down the line.

Blog Entries
    How wonderful, bobbo, that this classic has inspired you to direct a talented artist to carry on from its abrupt and tantalizing end! As a undisguised comics fan, I've delighted as much in trying to identify the original artist (whose craft in the two classic pages marks him/her as a comics pro) as to imagine what happens when Diana follows the "frenzied laughter."

Thanks for sharing your demand for coochie-coo closure! As for Diana and pal turning the feather upon Imelda, well, your fab post proves that ticklephiles abhor a Vellication vacuum, so I'm hopeful a skilled and curious artist won't long resist the challenge.

Tee Hee

Quote Originally Posted by TeeHeeLawrence View Post
    How wonderful, bobbo, that this classic has inspired you to direct a talented artist to carry on from its abrupt and tantalizing end! As a undisguised comics fan, I've delighted as much in trying to identify the original artist (whose craft in the two classic pages marks him/her as a comics pro) as to imagine what happens when Diana follows the "frenzied laughter."

Thanks for sharing your demand for coochie-coo closure! As for Diana and pal turning the feather upon Imelda, well, your fab post proves that ticklephiles abhor a Vellication vacuum, so I'm hopeful a skilled and curious artist won't long resist the challenge.

Thanks! I'm kind of doubtful since even though there are fans of the original, nobody did anything related in the twenty or so years it's been around, so i'm not sure there is much interest there. But i do hope it might spark someone's interest now!
    Imelda is a perfect villainess. Voluptuous, dominant, sadistic and little bit crazy. What i wouldn't give to see her capturing more stoic heroines and reducing them to ticklish insanity. And of course finally having her plump soles getting the feather too!

Always adored the original. Thanks so much for helping there be a 3rd page!

B

Anymore to that comic

Amazing
    Iremember these pieces drom back in the day, so, you basically fundraised your own sequel!
    Thanx 4 sharing
    "Circle of fire my baptism of joy at an end it seems
    The seventh lamb slain, the book of life opens before me
    But I will pray for you
    And some day I may return
    Don't you cry for me
    Beyond is where I learn "

Steve Harris - The Evil that men do

No wayyyyyy! This is awesome!

First, I am glad to see that I am not the only hopeless nostalgic out here These panels were also some of the very first tickling cartoons I had ever seen when I first got the Internet, although not the exactly the first; that honor would go to Saudelli's exquisite torture scene of Frida in Double Cross.

Second, kudos to you for having made a continuation after some 15 years and sharing it with the community! It is the power of art to leave an imprint in our hearts. Regardless of years passing by and new productions each more exquisite than the previous one turning in, it is nice to see people still being passionate about classics.

Cats are known to see within the dark. Yet, if you had sight like a cat, even for one day, would you really want to see what's in the dark ?