• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Imelda page 3

bobbo

TMF Poster
The Imelda pages were always my favorite pieces of tickle art since i first discovered the fetish, along with the huge disappointment that they would never be continued.
Until now! I got in touch with a very talented artist who liked my idea of a continuation enough to make another page! It's just sort of a one off, so while i do also love the idea of imelda getting it in the end too, the logical choice here was for wonder woman to fail her rescue and end up tickled next to her friend.
I'm pretty satisfied that it rounds off the series nicely, given the rare chance i got, but might try and commission more in the future from artists with a similar style if i can.

Uploaded the original pages too just because.

Attachments

• outgoing.jpg
    outgoing.jpg
    186.2 KB · Views: 1,890
  • outgoing2.jpg
    outgoing2.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 1,739
  • tickle_by_mayssantos-dbjkrim.jpg
    tickle_by_mayssantos-dbjkrim.jpg
    491.9 KB · Views: 2,064
The Imelda pages were always my favorite pieces of tickle art since i first discovered the fetish, along with the huge disappointment that they would never be continued.
Until now! I got in touch with a very talented artist who liked my idea of a continuation enough to make another page! It's just sort of a one off, so while i do also love the idea of imelda getting it in the end too, the logical choice here was for wonder woman to fail her rescue and end up tickled next to her friend.
I'm pretty satisfied that it rounds off the series nicely, given the rare chance i got, but might try and commission more in the future from artists with a similar style if i can.

Uploaded the original pages too just because.

Well, that's a very interesting cap to a very old comic. If Del (the original artist) is still lurking, perhaps he will stop by and give his opinion. Nice work.

thanks for sharing, the originals are some of my favorites as well

Very clever. Always loved those original panels as well! And it would be great to see Imelda tickled out of her mind in revenge! (And always enjoy seeing Wonder Woman being tickled!)

Love that a final panel was added...always loved this one!

Well, that's a very interesting cap to a very old comic. If Del (the original artist) is still lurking, perhaps he will stop by and give his opinion. Nice work.

I would love that. I do hope he might still be around. Considering it seemed like he was only active here for a short time, i still consider his style one of the best and hope we might see more some day.

Very clever. Always loved those original panels as well! And it would be great to see Imelda tickled out of her mind in revenge! (And always enjoy seeing Wonder Woman being tickled!)

If i had my way, there would be many pages of ups and downs for all involved, but hey, i'll take what i can get for now! I can always hope this might inspire more people to do pieces based on the story somewhere down the line.

How wonderful, bobbo, that this classic has inspired you to direct a talented artist to carry on from its abrupt and tantalizing end! As a undisguised comics fan, I've delighted as much in trying to identify the original artist (whose craft in the two classic pages marks him/her as a comics pro) as to imagine what happens when Diana follows the "frenzied laughter."<p> Thanks for sharing your demand for coochie-coo closure! As for Diana and pal turning the feather upon Imelda, well, your fab post proves that ticklephiles abhor a Vellication vacuum, so I'm hopeful a skilled and curious artist won't long resist the challenge.

How wonderful, bobbo, that this classic has inspired you to direct a talented artist to carry on from its abrupt and tantalizing end! As a undisguised comics fan, I've delighted as much in trying to identify the original artist (whose craft in the two classic pages marks him/her as a comics pro) as to imagine what happens when Diana follows the "frenzied laughter."<p> Thanks for sharing your demand for coochie-coo closure! As for Diana and pal turning the feather upon Imelda, well, your fab post proves that ticklephiles abhor a Vellication vacuum, so I'm hopeful a skilled and curious artist won't long resist the challenge.

Thanks! I'm kind of doubtful since even though there are fans of the original, nobody did anything related in the twenty or so years it's been around, so i'm not sure there is much interest there. But i do hope it might spark someone's interest now!
Imelda is a perfect villainess. Voluptuous, dominant, sadistic and little bit crazy. What i wouldn't give to see her capturing more stoic heroines and reducing them to ticklish insanity. And of course finally having her plump soles getting the feather too!

Always adored the original. Thanks so much for helping there be a 3rd page!

B

Amazing
Iremember these pieces drom back in the day, so, you basically fundraised your own sequel!
Thanx 4 sharing

No wayyyyyy! This is awesome! :xpulcy:

First, I am glad to see that I am not the only hopeless nostalgic out here :D These panels were also some of the very first tickling cartoons I had ever seen when I first got the Internet, although not the exactly the first; that honor would go to Saudelli's exquisite torture scene of Frida in Double Cross.

Second, kudos to you for having made a continuation after some 15 years and sharing it with the community! It is the power of art to leave an imprint in our hearts. Regardless of years passing by and new productions each more exquisite than the previous one turning in, it is nice to see people still being passionate about classics.

Hi! I just wanted to say that I fondly remember the originals and love your addition! The style is spot-on, and it's great to see how old works like this can continue to inspire people today. Great work!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back