• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My session with rose!

flchillin

TMF Poster
Hey there everyone, the session was a couple days ago just haven't had time to get on here. But I had a great switch tickling session with porcelaindoll! She was super down to earth and very sexy! I have never had been tied and tickled so this was my first true lee session and let me tell you it was toturously amazing! I have never been tickled like that and would love to lee again she was a great tickler finding the most ticklish spots which finding out was my inner thighs and armpits lol and just had me in hysterics! And when it was my turn to tickle her I had a great time! Great skin,laughter and super ticklish! Loved the soles of her feet too! Just an all around amazing session!

Yes, I can second your positive statements.
I have had several session with Porcellaindoll at NEST and she is a very skilled ler with extremely lovely feet! :feets:

Someone tell porcellaindoll I'm next!

Thanks for the kind and awesome words everyone. It's always easy to be next. Plan a visit to North Carolina or I visit the DMV area three times a year to session. My email is in my signature. I failed to mention that I will be going into semi-retirement this coming February, so if you have never seen me you need to hop to it. I will pretty much only be seeing clients I have already seen before after February. I may make special exceptions, but I would go ahead and assume that if you haven't seen me I won't see you.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back