• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How do I get off this fucking site

Ok, I'm going to give Original Poster a bit of a defense. Somebody has to, right? If he really doesn't want to participate in TMF anymore, it seems reasonable for him to look for a way to delete his account, and if he can't find one, ask how. Of course, there are nicer ways to ask... I could see being annoyed if I joined a forum, tried it out, didn't like it, and learned that I couldn't delete the account.

Hey, OP, I looked at all your posts on TMF (I think there were about 10), and they all are are along the lines of, "someone please tickle me" or "you who expressed an interest, come tickle me." If you search around TMF for the people who have had success in generating positive in-person encounters, you will find that none of them endorse your approach. They talk about building up a rapport, first, etc. You may want to look those up.

And last but not least, if you look at the various forums on TMF, you'll see that a lot else is offered. If none of that interests you, so be it.

Not intentionally.....not very knowledgeable when it comes to Star Trek.... should I be wary of a plagiarism case coming my way?!

It's also worth noting that people from Oxford are not usually associated with such outbursts. He must have been very cross.

It is one of my favourite posts ever. It's kinda how I feel when I walk around Ipswich sometimes. Utter despair. Defeated.

No concerns of being sued by Star Trek. Spock's quote was the needs of the many out weigh the needs of the few, or the one.

You have stated quite the opposite.

This is where bizarro world comes in, where things are the opposite.

Bizzaro world I remember from Seinfeld. I think they borrowed it from DC Comics.

This is all just Wasted Time.

Because of Web design issues. Really, and this isn't TMF specific, any membership focused site should provide options like status (inactive/active, like Facebook), the option to exist on the site, or the option to change screen names. The fact this isn't/or is a walled off option (pof/okc anyone?) Is the reason preventing any site wanting additional members from finding them.

I've been reading this thread while standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona, and it has to end one of these nights.

I've been reading this thread while standing on a corner in Winslow Arizona, and it has to end one of these nights.

You first have to take the cutoff at Seven Bridges Road. :p

But pretty soon, there'll be a New Kid in Town.

Will there be a Tequila Sunrise before the eclipse tomorrow? Anyone know? :idunno:

Will there be a Tequila Sunrise before the eclipse tomorrow? Anyone know? :idunno:

Not sure, but there might be a Heartache Tonight for the ones who know they won't be able to see it tomorrow. :eek:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back