• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled badly

Phoenix1

It was the summer in 1975 and one of my bro’s had to go on his 2 weeks Guard Duty. So he asked me to check in on his wife and kid as he had the only car. Now Cindy, (not her real name) and her son were both German and while they spoke English they also spoke German to each other.

Cindy was cute, blonde, thin with a real figure and about the tiniest feet I have ever seen. They were very short but narrow, with perfectly shaped toes and the highest arch I’ve ever seen.

The first week I received only one call to take her to the grocery store, but come the week-end I started to get a lot of calls for various items. Sunday I was off so I just hung around the Apt and would get up to carry her wherever.

I was watching a ball game in the afternoon, she was reading a book with her feet propped up on the coffee table. Of course it was driving me crazy just looking at those beautiful feet, but had to plan to tickle them. Then my fortune changed when to young boy walked by and tickled the soles of her feet.

She jumped and said “yikes, “ then she yelled at the boy in German, which at the time I didn’t speak. But I knew what she was saying and asked her what she said. She told me the boy had tickled her feet and she told him not too.

I returned to watching the TV. The young boy fell asleep on the floor and all of a sudden Cindy had turned around and placed her feet next to my leg. She was laying there reading and my thought’s were going crazy. I really wanted to tickle her feet.

I waited and bided my time and sure enough she stretched her legs and placed her feet right in my lap. I waited for a while and then moved my hands into position and started to give her a foot rub. As soon as I touched her foot she pulled her leg back, though not off my lap. Then she understood what I was doing put them back.

I asked what that was about and she said she thought I was about to tickle her, but then saw I was giving her a foot rub. I returned to the game but at the same time continued to rub her feet. I was about to change feet and slide my fingers across her arch. Her leg tightened up and she sat up but then she saw me just watching TV.

Then the other foot was finished and again my fingers scrapped across her arch as I started to her other foot again. This time her leg tightened up but she just sat there, as I started on her right foot.

The time felt right so I said to her “Hey Cindy, did you say you were ticklish?” and started to tickle her foot. At first she said “What?” as the tickling settled in and then came the panic and then the laughter began.

Her free leg kicked out and she squirmed and her laugher was beautiful. I continued to tickle her for about 2 minutes and then stopped. She just laid there attempting to catch her breathe and then I switched feet, she screamed out at me in German” please don’t tickle me anymore!”

But I said “Tickle, Tickle this little piggy went to the market.” I tickled her foot everywhere, even going for her toes, which drove her nuts. I tickled her foot for approximately as long as the first one before stopping. I patted her on the bottom of both of her feet and returned to watching the game on TV.

When she caught her breathe she said “You are very mean. I think I dislike you”. I caught her foot once again and said “Should I tickle you again so you can be certain?” No, no please, don’t tickle me again. PLEASE!”

Her son slept through all of this….lol She removed her feet from my lap and told me she wasn’t really mad at me anymore. I just smiled at her and returned to my game.

A couple of days later I tickled her again, but that is another story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back