• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A, B or C ??

"A" looks to me to be the sort who will either find it too much to take and will dissolve into tears and hate you forever, or she would interpret it as a lovely gentle sensuous emotional experience, which is some people's tickling style, but is not really mine. She looks heart-meltingly lovable, but perhaps not for tickling.

"B" looks like she might possibly turn out to be wearing so much defensive psychological armour that she would not let herself get tickled, and might even have convinced herself that she isn't ticklish, but on the other hand if she does turn out to be very ticklish then, my god, she is the one that would be my biggest turn-on to tickle.

Thanks for giving us such an enjoyable conundrum to solve; that was a nice way to spend five minutes.

I completely forgot about "C". That's because I want to see her face if I'm tickling her. Also I'm not into feet (forgive me).

I completely forgot about "C". That's because I want to see her face if I'm tickling her. Also I'm not into feet (forgive me).

Thanks mate :D I post a picture with the 3 of them in order, so you can see how C looks :D

HA------you couldn't do this with an essay test!

The correct answer, of course, is A, for pure fidget madness......

All ladies look cute so you really can't go wrong with any of them, but I'll go with A, she's a very pretty young lady and the way her feet move indicates that she's quite ticklish.

All ladies look cute so you really can't go wrong with any of them, but I'll go with A, she's a very pretty young lady and the way her feet move indicates that she's quite ticklish.

Actually that's a good point - about her feet reactions. The other two girls don't react much at all. Either not so ticklish (bad news) or maybe their feet aren't their worst/best spot. I'd like to test B on her upper body (my favourite), and if it was a similar lack of response, I'm defecting to A!

B. Since the use of a pen to tickle the soles is both a wonderful and excruciating form of tickle torture. I laugh and wriggle so much when tickled with a ball point upon my sensitive size 9's.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back