• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Waitress

tickler29

TMF Expert
A true story I posted last week reminded me of another brief tickling I witnessed. Years ago, I was in a small restaurant for an early dinner. There were only a few customers there, because it was kinda early for the dinner rush. I sat at the counter, and the waitress was down at the far end of the counter writing the dinner specials on the board. Another one of the regular customers tip toed up behind her and gave her sides a quick tickle. She let out a scream. Then she shook her head with a grin as it sank in what had happened. When she came down to take my order, I said "You're kinda jumpy aren't you?" She replied "I'm not jumpy, I'm just really ticklish". She also mentioned her sister would tickle her quite bit. Needless to say, I was a happy camper that afternoon. And if I remember correctly, she got a pretty good tip from me that day, lol.

Very nice story. Incidents like that one certainly do perk up the day. :D

A true story I posted last week reminded me of another brief tickling I witnessed. Years ago, I was in a small restaurant for an early dinner. There were only a few customers there, because it was kinda early for the dinner rush. I sat at the counter, and the waitress was down at the far end of the counter writing the dinner specials on the board. Another one of the regular customers tip toed up behind her and gave her sides a quick tickle. She let out a scream. Then she shook her head with a grin as it sank in what had happened. When she came down to take my order, I said "You're kinda jumpy aren't you?" She replied "I'm not jumpy, I'm just really ticklish". She also mentioned her sister would tickle her quite bit. Needless to say, I was a happy camper that afternoon. And if I remember correctly, she got a pretty good tip from me that day, lol.
How old would you day this waitress was ? Describe her looks.

Nice story. You wouldn't want to tickle her while she was serving hot coffee.

He mentioned he had witnessed this years ago. So I suspect that to be unlikely.

Can you tickle the waitresses the next time you see them?

I doubt it. Haven't seen her in quite a while. Unfortunately, the place she worked at closed. If I ever do run into her again, we'll have to see what happens.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back