• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A goldmine of the pedicure clips

Zeezil

TMF Regular
So there's this amazing instagram page that is a mix of feet and sole still photos interspersed with short pedicure videos.

The pedicure videos that this guy has found are among the greatest pedicure clips I have ever seen. He clearly has great taste and has only chosen the best ones. Not little giggling, not just smiles, but flat-out laugh-out-loud-laughter of super ticklish women who are having their super ticklish feet scrubed in a nail salon but must endure it while their friend captures it on video. And almost all of them are found no where else, as far as I can tell.

If it has a little white camera looking thing on the top right corner of the photo, it's actually a video, which you need to click on, and it opens up a separate window.

Anyway, ENJOY! :rowfull:

Remove the space:

https://www.insta gram.com/luxuryfeet_/

That guy is really dedicated to feet and ticklish pedicures! Wow!

some of those were pretty decent

Thanks for sharing the link. There's some super cute clips on there - the varying reactions/attitudes are interesting... the dialogue too.

I have not yet got to grips with Instagram for my own stuff, but I do view other peoples posts.

Cheers
TTG

man what find so many videos to watch i cant keep up how far back does it go is question so cute and sexy as ladys sweet feet so ticklish lol hha.

man what find so many videos to watch i cant keep up how far back does it go is question so cute and sexy as ladys sweet feet so ticklish lol hha.

I know, right? It's a really large collection. I couldn't even get through them all the first time. In fact it took me three total times to get to the end, lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back