• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just an observation

barefeetarebest

1st Level Orange Feather
If you're a male posting here for any sort of tickle interaction with women, you're likely to meet with the same success rate as you would on craigslist. J/s

I'm going to start buying lottery tickets then since I met my girlfriend here over 2 years ago :D

Gatherings can help. Smart folk want to know a person before meeting up. That's just sensibility.

Good gatherings screen attendees and people attending tend to look out for one another, because we're us.

Oh, and I met my wife here. Met others from here. From USENET, too, which tells you I'm no longer young. Old and happy with the interactions here. Many friends, few foes. All good.

Posting negatives don't tend to attract many. Most see them as, well, negative. One can have that through work, commuting, teenagers, life in general... without unknowns. It's good to describe who you are and what you seek.

Fetlife and craigslist have always worked well. Never had a single meet up off of here.

Well over a dozen meetups from here, nothing against gatherings but I and my meetup friends have been able to vet each other pretty well. I've had many repeat-meets with people from here. I'm not sure why others' luck is so different.

//R

p.s. Please do be careful and vet the people you choose to meet solo. Take your time and talk to them a bunch, get a comfortable and not complacent feeling.

Well over a dozen meetups from here, nothing against gatherings but I and my meetup friends have been able to vet each other pretty well. I've had many repeat-meets with people from here. I'm not sure why others' luck is so different.

//R

p.s. Please do be careful and vet the people you choose to meet solo. Take your time and talk to them a bunch, get a comfortable and not complacent feeling.

Ray, what does vet mean?

craigslist and fetlife never worked for me. The few sessions I've had came about through this site. Stay positive and active! Post a Personals ad, read posts/profiles, send out PMs. It won't happen overnight, have to be patient and persistent. Once you start talking to someone, take your time though. You want to be safe. And not appear pushy. Good luck, folks!

My experience here is pretty much with chats that end up going nowhere as the other person stops responding, wish I knew why this keeps happening. Cold feet? The idea of meeting for lunch first makes them back off? Maybe I said something wrong? I try not to, and when I do I'm quick to apologize for it.

It's a bit discouraging when out of a dozen or so chats only two of them have led to sessions, which is probably how it is on this site for everyone else. Not sure, can only speak for myself. Ah well, what can you do? Taking a break now from looking for a bit.

"Vetting" is a dictionary word, but in my own words, means to figure out what you are able to know about a person and if, given what you're confident in knowing about them, whether you can trust them. You want to talk with them a bunch before you agree to meet, and also what @theblueone suggested about meeting for lunch first has been my offer on many first meets and would seem to be a successful strategy. I'm sorry it hasn't worked out so great for you so far @theblueone.

What to look for in your pre-meet conversations? Anything that feels uncomfortable. Anything that sets your "Spidey-senses" a-tingling. You are going to one degree or another make yourself vulnerable to this person (even if you are expecting to be the ler). @dvnc makes an excellent point that most reputable gatherings "vet" their attendees as well as provide monitors to make sure nothing gets out of hand. If you are meeting someone on your own, you are taking all of that on yourself. I'm not discouraging that, just use your whole brain when evaluating the situation before you meet.

I've had one gathering under my belt, which was amazingly positive, but that one won't happen again. Many many more meetups I've taken upon myself and enjoyed the heck out of them. I'm not an expert in any way, but anyone that wants to ask me any questions, please feel free to ask here or DM me. I will always encourage anyone to seek sources besides myself for any important decisions. In that same spirit, I encourage anyone experienced with meetups to chime in and contradict me or agree or whatever you feel is right :)

//R

My experiences are pretty much the same except I'm looking for someone to tickle my lady with me and even thats like pulling teeth. I know sexuality and confidentiality are one of the biggest factors in the lack of response. As well as the posers

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back