• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling Experience In A London Park. M/F Upper Body

BlakeCruz

Hey guys i am new here and this is my first ever post but something happened not too long ago and i had an awesome experience tickling a friend of mine in a park and i thought i would share it with you all. I hope that you enjoy!

I lived in London at the time and was in a metal band that regularly played gigs and rehearsed a few times a week at our bassist's house. Members of the band used to bring friends with them to our rehearsals etc all the time so it was nothing out of the ordinary when one of our guitarists bought this girl Becky who he knew from uni along with him to a rehearsal. Becky was about 5 foot 5, slightly chubby, wore glasses and had long blonde hair that was she constantly wore in a ponytail. She was really quiet but seemed really nice and friendly. Anyway, we had finished rehearsing for the day and were just sitting around drinking and having a smoke and just generally hanging out when my mate Jethro had drank far too much and smoked too much so he wasnt in a good way and needed to go home because basically, he was puking haha. So Becky went with him to help him to get back safely. Becky had been looking over to me and smiling most of the day but never even said a word to me. I guess she was too shy or something, i dont know.

The next morning, i woke up to a friends request on a soclal media site from her, which i accepted. We got talking and it turned out we had a lot in common and we got on really well. We were messaging each other every day for a couple of weeks but hadnt met up in person because we were both really busy with other engagements. Anyway, we finally decided to hang out before another band rehearsal to go for lunch etc and just enjoy each others company as mates, nothing serious as we barely knew each other. So, we decided to meet in Finsbury Park near where she lived. When she arrived, she was wearing a red checkered shirt with a white tank top underneath, a thin flowery scarf and some blue jeans. She looked nice. It was pretty difficult to get much conversation out of her at first, she was really shy and didnt say much. We went and got some lunch and started to get to know each other a bit better. After we had eaten, we were stood on the high street trying to decide what to do next. It was quite a nice day out so we decided just to go to the massive park around the corner and just chill out and enjoy the sun etc.

When we got to the park, we were sat in the playground area and it was completely deserted (the park itself was massive and the playground part was secluded right in the far corner) and we were just laying there sunbathing and just being a little bit flirty and having a laugh with one another. As i was laying there, i put my arm out and invited her to come for a cuddle, to which she duly obliged. She was laying there with her head on my chest and i lightly ran my finger up and down her back and she commented that it 'felt nice but tickled a little bit' and we both laughed. She then ran her finger across my belly and i jumped up as it really tickled and it caught me by surprise haha. She gave me a massive grin and said 'oh you are ticklish arent you!?' and we then proceeded to have a little tickle fight. I tried to pin her down to tickle her but she was wriggling around too much so it was really difficult. This went on for a minute or so before i eventually challenged her to lay down with her hands above her head and hold onto the frame of the climbing frame thing and see if she could keep them there for 30 seconds whilst i tickled her. She giggled and agreed to give it a go. So she laid down flat and gripped on to the climbing frame with both hands with a big grin on her face. I sat on her legs so she couldnt kick me and asked her if she was ready. 'Yeah, this is gonna be easy' she said. I then asked her where she was ticklish and she replied with 'Haha like i am going to tell you!' So i thought i would just dig in and find out for myself! So i grabbed her side and she yelped and jumped up and let out a laugh, i then tried her underarms and she giggled a little bit but there wasnt much of a reaction so i thought i would try her belly. I lightly poked her belly on each side with one finger and she went crazy and immediately let go of the climbing frame and blocked herself. We were both laughing and i teased her about not being able to do the challenge because she let go before the 30 seconds was over. She said sorry but she was just 'too ticklish' and couldnt do it. I wasnt going to let that end there! I jokingly told her that i will have to tie her up and tickle her so she cant wuss out and block herself and she will just have to take it next time. She laughed and said that that was probably a good idea as she wouldnt be able to not put her hands back down as it was a 'natural reaction' and she couldnt help it. I jokingly said she was lucky that i didnt have any rope of handcuffs on me or she would be in trouble and she immediately said 'well i have my scarf' and gave me a cheeky grin. I said 'okay that will do then!' and informed her that she was in serious trouble and she kept joking that she was fine and that she could easily handle it.

I asked her to lay down again in the same place she was before and to put her arms up above her head and to hold them together just above the climbing frame bar and she did. I then took her scarf and proceeded to tie her wrists together and also to tie the scarf around the bar for extra strength. I basically caused a massive knot in the scarf but she definitely could not get away, if anything, i had tied it a little too well and i was a tad worried that i wouldnt be able to undo it afterwards haha. I grabbed her legs and pulled her downwards slightly so that she was at absolute full stretch and i asked her to use all of her strength to try and get out of it. For about 20 seconds she tried her hardest to get out, she pulled, she wriggled, she struggled, she tried everything but there was no way that she was going anywhere. She was well and truly stuck. I grinned at her and asked her if she was ready and she laughed and yet again said that it was going to be 'easy' and teased me. I decided that i was going to get her real good. I sat on her legs again so she couldnt move and i could see in her face that it had just dawned on her that she really was in trouble here and it sank in what was about to happen. I could see that she was a little scared but she was desperately not trying to let me know that. I grabbed one of her sides and she thrashed and let out a laugh so i decided that that was a good place to start. I used both my hands to poke and grab both on her sides at once whilst she thrashed about laughing her head off. I gave her a little break and sat on her legs looking at her and she was red in the face but had a huge grin and i asked if she having fun and she said 'yeah, its easy. nothing to it' so i thought i had to try and up the ante a little bit. Thats when i looked down and noticed that whilst i had been tickling her sides that her shirts had come up ever so slightly and a little bit of skin right at the bottom of her belly was showing, only about half an inch or so. I then remembered the reaction i got earlier when i poked her belly and that is what caused her to let go of the bar to block herself. Well she couldnt do that now, she was completely at my mercy. So with one finger, i very gently ran it across the little bit of skin that was showing and she FREAKED OUT and screamed and i laughed at her and she said 'thats not funny!' and i said 'whats not funny'? and ran my finger along her skin again. She let out a huge giggle and told me to stop it. I asked her if there was a problem and she said 'thats not fair, you cant do that on my bare skin!' and i asked why not and she said 'because thats not fair, its too much and i cant stop you!' and i jokingly said 'hey i thought you said that this is easy and that there is nothing to it' and she stared at me and said 'this is not funny!'. Well, my mind was well and truly made up, i now knew just how incredibly ticklish she was on her belly and i had to make the most of it. I started poking her belly on top of her shirts and she was in hysterics and repeatedly telling me to stop. After about a minute of this, i stopped to give her a break and she was out of breath and bright red in the face and asked her if she still thought it was easy and she said 'yep, not a problem' with a cheeky grin on her face. I let her get her breath back for a few moments before i started to undo the bottom few buttons on her checkered shirt and i told her that if it isnt a problem and it was easy then i was gonna have to try harder and she just said 'dont you dare!' and i laughed at her and said 'why what are you going to do about it?' I undid the bottom 3 or 4 buttons on her shirt and then pulled it open. She still had a white tank top vest thing on underneath but i knew with one less layer that it would make the tickling a lot worse for her. i placed all of my fingertips on her belly and looked at her, teasing her a little. She looked a little bit scared and closed her eyes and screwed her face in anticipation. I lightly danced my fingers around, all over her belly and she went into a silent laughter where she was laughing so uncontrollably that she couldnt even make a sound. I wiggled them all up her sides, across her ribs and in circles around her bellybutton and she was in hysterics. I stopped a second again to give her a breather and she lay there panting for a good few seconds and i asked her if she was okay and she said 'yeah that just tickled so much, you dont even understand!' and i laughed and asked her if she still felt that it was easy and she grinned and said that she was tough and no matter what i did, that she could take it. I gave her a cheeky grin and told her that i would hold her to that! She laughed and i said 'shall we continue then' and she grinned at me and trying to still act tough she said 'bring it on!'

I had a plan. I knew how i could finally break her. So i shuffled down a little bit on her legs and ran my fingers across the bit of skin that i had tickled earlier. She let out a huge gasp and said 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!' and i teased her and said 'i thought you said that no matter what i did that you could take it huh?' and she gulped and stared at me. I informed her that she really in trouble now and that there was nothing that she could do. She stared blankly at me and looked really worried. I got my jacket that was next to me on the floor as we were using it as a pillow when we were sunbathing and i put it over her face so she couldnt see what was about to happen. She was breathing heavily and i could tell that she was really scared about what was coming next. I sat back on her legs and asked if she was ready and she mumbled 'um-hm' and i slowly lifted her tank top up to just below her bra and i could hear her quietly swearing under my jacket and was tugging at her restraints and she screamed 'NOOOOO! PULL MY TOP DOWN! PLEASE! I CANT DO THIS! YOU WIN! I QUIT!' but i just laughed at her and reminded her that she said she could take anything so now i was gonna put it to the test. I looked down and she had a beautiful belly. It looked really soft, it was chubby but not fat and she had a cute little bellybutton piercing. I teased her by saying that she was really in trouble now and with just one finger, i drew a big circle on her soft bare skin. Her skin was super smooth and soft and her belly sucked right in to try and avoid my finger. It was incredible. For the next couple of minutes i very lightly wiggled my fingers around all over her exposed belly, up the sides, along the bottom, everywhere. She was laughing but also making little shrieks and coos from under my jacket. I thought i would take things up a notch before i let her go and i dug my fingers into her bare skin and tried more purposeful tickling as opposed to the gentle light touches and she burst into hysterical laughter. I then tried to insert my finger into her bellybutton and she jumped up and nearly managed to throw me off her with her legs. I hadnt even put my finger inside her bellybutton, it had just got close. She was screaming 'NO! NO! NO! STOP IT AND LET ME OUT NOW!' and i made a deal with her. I said 'if you can take me tickling your bellybutton for one whole minute then i will untie her straight afterwards. She moaned and said 'but thats not fairrrrrrrrrrrrr' but agreed. After all she had no other choice did she? Haha! I then slowly put my finger in her bellybutton, pushing her piercing out of the way as i did so and i just left it there without moving it and she FREAKED OUT! She hysterically laughed and thrashed about and made this sort of gurgle noise and begged me to stop. I hadnt even moved my finger yet! I then took my finger out and began to unscrew her belly bar and she screamed at me 'NOOOOOOO! DONT TAKE THAT OUT! PLEEEEEEEAAASSSSSEEEEEEE!' I then removed her piercing from her belly and put it in her jeans pocket. Her deep innie was now completely exposed and her belly was moving up and down from her heavy breathing. I then put my finger deep into her bellybutton and wriggled it about and she absolutely LOST IT! She screamed 'NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP IT! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!' I CANT TAKE IT! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA' I did this for well over a minute and didnt give her a break at all. Eventually i took my finger out and lightly kissed her belly, took my jacket off her face and asked her if she had fun. She was bright red, sweating and panting. After catching her breath she told me that i was 'so mean' and that i was gonna get it next time. I laughed and told her that i wouldnt and i started to untie her. I had done the restraints so tight and knotted that it took a while to get them undone but when i did she immediately pulled her top down and did her shirt buttons back up and gave me a playful dirty look. I sat next to her and gave her a massive cuddle and she pushed me over and said 'just you wait! I am gonna get you back!' and she demanded that i bought her a drink. So we left the park and went to the pub and soon after we went to band rehearsal and since then me and Becky have been in contact all the time and she keeps teasing me that she is going to get me back and that she will never forget it. She has since admitted that it was a lot of fun and that she had a really good time and we are now closer than ever. But she is now back at University full time and i have moved about an hour outside of London so i dont get to see her as much as i would like but she said she is going to visit me very soon.

i still remember that day and i think about it all the time. It was so much fun. I have always known that i enjoyed tickling but never actually got to tickle somebody whilst they were tied up before and i have never tickled somebody to that extent before! It was easily one of the best days of my life and i cannot wait to do it again! Just next time, i will tie her to a bed where it more comfortable and i will use tools such as paintbrushes, baby oil and an electric toothbrush etc to help me! I cant wait to see her again and i will try to convince her to let me tickle her like that again but in the comfort of my flat lol. Anyway i hope you reading this!

That was a great story, bud. Thanks for sharing. She sounds like she likes you quite a bit. I hope your next time with her goes great!

Thanks mate. It is my first time writing on here so i didnt know how it would go but it was such a great day that i felt i had to share haha. Yeah i really like her too tbh, but just going to take things stride by stride and see what happens. Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed it!

Thank you Mashcot! It was an incredible experience! I am really glad that you enjoyed reading about it. I am actually seeing her tomorrow so i will let everyone know if anything else happens!

Thank you booreus! Really appreciate it and i am glad to hear that you enjoyed reading it!

Hi Magic Fingers, no there was no feet tickling that day but i will definitely try to get her feet next time :)

I had another tickling experience with Becky last night in my flat. Does anybody want me to write the story?

I had another tickling experience with Becky last night in my flat. Does anybody want me to write the story?

Only if you go after her feet. To me tickling a woman and stopping at the ankles is like going through a buffet line and ignoring the delicious chocolate mousse pie for dessert.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back