• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Role-play Partner(s) **I'm so extra, this post is long**

I thought this was a nicely detailed post actually... I hope you find what you're looking for.
Somewhere down the line you might want to consider becoming a 'switch'. That would give you a better chance at RPing with more people.

Last edited:
I think it's good but it's better for maybe a dating site? fetlife is ok as a community but you really can't filter who you're looking for, what you're looking for, etc. You can describe yourself, blog, and join communities/discussions. I'm very blah on my profile myself, and post here and there. ....I'm still waiting for the social "spark" others seem to get. but it's good to know there's people out there who share.

sorry for the non-help help.

Wow I'm shocked, most of these kind of posts are nothing but trash, but I'm impressed, you have a details, what you wanted, and was specific but not to the point where only 2 people could actually meet you credentials. While I personally can't RP with you I do hope you find someone!

If you're looking for an RP partner, I don't think a long post is something to apologize for. Liking to write is probably a good thing in RP!

I'd probably recommend putting this in your Blog or the Personals section, though, that's where people tend to look for this sort of thing. I believe so, at least, I haven't used it myself. Best of luck.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back