• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Today is Elvis Day!

paracarl44

Wielder of 100 Feathers
Can you believe that on this date 40 years ago that Elvis Presley was found dead in his Graceland Mansion?

I remember that day. Never a big fan of Elvis, but still.....

What's ironic is that now, 40 years after his death, Elvis employs more people than he ever did during his life.

Not that that's a bad thing. ;) :D

While not a member of the Elvis cult, I did enjoy his music a lot. Hard to believe it is 40 years now. Rest In Peace, Elvis.

I was.. 7. I vaguely remember it. I didn't understand the full impact of it until I was in my teens.

Speaking of Memphis, thousands of people come to that city in remembrance of his death.

The ultimate "Elvis has left the building". My parents went to Memphis at this time as part of the Southeastern Shriner's Convention. The Shriners had most of the hotel/motel rooms in the city already booked, and then the thousands of Elvis fans, the world press, etc came to pay their respects. Some of the Shriners who were single or attended without their families shared hotel rooms to free up some space. My parents said that most of the locals they spoke with thought kindly of Elvis and his charitable contributions in Memphis. He seemed to be generous to a fault, having been so poor and then being blessed with the money from his career. I am afraid too that Elvis considered himself just a "meal ticket" to some of his Memphis Mafia.

Whatever you think of the man and his music, he changed popular music forever. Rock in peace, Elvis!

I just got back from the Elvis Live Tour, celebrating the 40th anniversary. It was a lot of fun. We played in 12 cities... mostly East Coast.

^Unfortunately it was drugs that caused his heart to beat in an unusual rhythm which led to his death.^

Unfortunately yes. He suffered from addiction and would take uppers and downers. Sad to see such a talented musician go through that level of suffering. :(

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back