• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real-life tickle machine? Does a company make one?

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
Just wondering, does any company on the net make real life tickle machines?

If there is a company that makes things like that, do they utilize animatronics?

I have wondered this for awhile and haven't found anything, until you reminded me of it. Just did a search and found the following:

youtube.com/watch?v=TjJDZFQTrXk
youtube.com/watch?v=iooFjr82CBU
youtube.com/watch?v=sxZTfFNBlyI

We should convince this guy to start mass producing his robots...

And a final random clip:
youtube.com/watch?v=cgvFrundlqU

How funny! Great find. While those clips are cute and entertaining, they really aren't for tickling as we know it and wouldn't work in any practical torture/bondage scene application. But hey! It's a start!
The tickling machine aspect has been covered here and many places quite often and with no disrespect intended what still surprises me is how far behind the times ticklers are in regard to info on what's already been done, tried and tested. And I mean like decades behind.
For tickling machines, bondage devices too, Kujman1 has been way ahead of the pack since the get go. He started showing full scale programmable tickling machines at club demonstrations back in the early eighties and has advanced ever since. Various versions from whimsical steampunk, I love those the most, to robotic. Our first encounter with his machines was in early 2003 when she was subjected to his tickling monks at one of his events, documented in story and photos on his Fetlife SMTK group. She was racked. He put them at her feet and we left the room and everyone listened to the screeching forever. Wildest time I've ever had. These are 6ft tall hooded full bodied animatronic Monks for his Inquisition events. Like a Disney Pirate ride gone wild. Nasty fuckers, in the best of ways, and they only speak Latin. They crouch, lean in, stand up, full head movement, finger raking, feather or tools in hands, they listen, track heat, and have memory recall of what you react to the most. They have some recognition system because you can sometimes bargain with them. But not often. And even then you take the risk of getting some other worse torture applied for trying. He makes it fun for sure!
He's created some for private individuals, don't ask me the prices of the big guys because I haven't a clue and they're pretty advanced. The whimsical ones work great and seem more affordable, again a guess. He gave us a couple to try out. After six years we're still trying them out good too!

Wow, okay, he can make full-body animatronic robots shaped to anyone's desire? Oh, if only I had the money. I could make me and my GF's dreams come true. :(

In the recent past, I stumbled upon few tickling contraptions: some looked more like an art installation, while others were kind of massage robots, and one of them was actually on sale at Amazon.com.

The 'Bed' installation, by artist Sandro Porcu, 2007, London, England.
It’s something like a conveyor belt with a set of revolving ostrich feathers dangling and moving all the way along the bed:
Model+Relaxes+Under+Sensual+Art+Installation+lrH-znkMyJfl.jpg
Model+Relaxes+Under+Sensual+Art+Installation+y7E6IIJxxBfl.jpg
Model+Relaxes+Under+Sensual+Art+Installation+-J1wGJoVcLfl.jpg
Model+Relaxes+Under+Sensual+Art+Installation+1QbEIkzinPIl.jpg

Next concept is a small round container attached in the middle of the ceiling, with reels and sensors inside. Four threads run to the corners of the room and down to a small metal ball hanging in the midair right above a couch. When someone lies there, the ball first maps the 3D image of the body, and then runs its tassel slowly from head to toes:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW-hh0-1W-g

It was built by the Amsterdam based artist couple Erwin Driessens and Maria Verstappen in 2002.
In the 90-s they also created two other tickling machines - a jerking blade of grass and a small tank-like robot crawling someone’s back:
tickle robots
TICKLEclose640.jpg

And finally, the mass-produced one – a four-wheeled robot with rotating skin-touching rods:
wheeme-robot-masseur
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t9mRq3UR-c

But all these machines can provide only light itching sensation.

wheeme-robot-masseur[/URL]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0t9mRq3UR-c

But all these machines can provide only light itching sensation.

I actually own a WheeMe and can confirm that although it doesn't produce a heavy laugh out loud tickle, it certainly tickles a lot more than you think. The combination of the wheels and the turning fingers keep you on edge. I have also attached some feathers to the twirling fingers for extra sensation. It only works on my back and buttocks however, as I am a tad too fat on the other side.

So the answer is yes - the mass produced real life tickle robot exists indeed.
There is one more their official video, and the machine certainly makes the girl squirm a little:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5__0P8jJ14Y

If they have larger budget, the result would be perhaps even more impressive.
Well, progress always tends to eliminate hard manual labor, but the -lers' trade union would object fiercely, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
So the answer is yes - the mass produced real life tickle robot exists indeed.
There is one more their official video, and the machine certainly makes the girl squirm a little:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5__0P8jJ14Y

In fact my girlfriend, the most un-ticklish person who ever lived (or maybe I am just inept) squirmed and giggled for about 10 minutes, before she said the effect wore off.

In fact get this, I have been reluctant to mention the WheeMe on here in case they all sold out, and I needed to buy a replacement.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back