• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pennywise is f'ing terrifying! O_O

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
So, yeah, they're remaking the movie version of Steven King's "It" and it looks like this new version is going to be a trillion times scarier than the old version. Let's hope these new band of kids make it out alive cause HOLY HELL they're up against something TERRIFYING! O_O

Oh lord. I assume they did not ask Tim Curry to reprise his role?

Oh lord. I assume they did not ask Tim Curry to reprise his role?

Tim Curry had a major stroke in 2012 and now is confined to a wheelchair. Bill Skarsgard is playing the new Pennywise. From what I've heard it's being done in 2 parts. The character Patrick Hockstedder who was left out of the original will be in the new movie and will be played by Owen Teague. I can't wait to see it and hopefully it should be out here by the time I return from Ireland and Scotland.

Tim Curry had a major stroke in 2012 and now is confined to a wheelchair.

When I read this originally (A few months back when I decided to look into the original "It" again) I had to read it three times. I think Tim Curry is an amazing actor, and I was really sad to hear about this.

The new Pennywise will have some big shoes to fill (...clown shoes?), but from what I've seen so far, the images combined with the music/sound effects deffinitly look promising. I do hope they end up doing the sequel.

It is very sad but he still attends some of the RHPS reunions.

Last edited:
and some people are AFRAID of clowns??????????? DUH!! The book and movie scared the 'it out of me!;)

Its not a remake of a movie because there never was a movie to start with, there was a tv miniseries that was later combined on dvd

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back