• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Laughs for life - Best friends duo - Skarlette vs Celina

heroes4

1st Level Red Feather
Celina the hairdresser and her best friend Skarlette came to a visit here at laughs for life and they did exactly that in this new classics. I absolutely love both of these Ebony cuties because they both have very interesting laughs. They we're also a charm to work with because they had such a nice chemistry between the both of them that it made everything more fun.

This session is a combination of 4 clips...

Duo upper body tickling - tickler - me 8min

Duo feet tickling - tickler - me 8min

Celina tickling Skarlette - 7min

Skarlette tickling Celina - 6min

Duo upper body

Both girls are tied with their arms above their heads for a combination of armpits and ribs tickling and they get exactly that. Now these two cuties are both returnees here at Laughs for life, so we already know them, Celina is more responsive to light tickling and Skarlette is just ticklish has hell. I get Celina to crack on more then a few occasions with some intense tickling, specially her armpits and Skarlette just laughs her pretty head off for the entire upper body session, she even has sessions of silent laughter with a mixed of cackling, soooo hot!!!

Duo Feet

This is a really cool clip has I torture both girls feet has best has I can with all the tickle tools. At some point the session becomes a total laugh fest has Skarlette looses her mind and Celina follows by becoming ultra sensitive. The faces that Celina makes at Skarlette when the latest breaks are simply awesome, kinda of look of..."what the hell, why you laughing like that"....and then I get her to loose her mind as well which makes it even better. Again awesome chemistry and Skarlette is so cute with her questioning and innocent faces, almost like it was her very first time LOL.

Next two girls are the girls tickling each other...

Warning lighter tickling here...

So yeah both girls are better at being tickled then actually tickling, but I will say this, although these last two parts are lighter on the tickling side, they are fantastic on the laughing side of things. Both girls are very responsive to play along tickle-tickle type of friendship with a lot and I mean a lot of cute teasing laughing at the ticklee type of tickling. If someone is really into that, then this part is extremely for you. I'm more of a intense rib digging or feet scrubbing type of tickler with hard laughter and I find my self liking these two clips because there's a lot of laughs, specially from Skarlette who starts to swear and threaten Celina in both french and english.

These two best friends found a lot of laughs coming they're way for this really cool session and make sure you give them a look, you won't regret it.

Fall in love laughter from Skarlette

Funny laugh from Celina the hair dresser

Attachments

• DSC00207.JPG
    DSC00207.JPG
    286.4 KB · Views: 444
  • Duo Upper.MOV
    1.5 MB
  • Duo Feet.MOV
    1.7 MB
  • DSC00213.JPG
    DSC00213.JPG
    214.9 KB · Views: 209
  • DSC00206.JPG
    DSC00206.JPG
    277.2 KB · Views: 284
great work on to cute pie ladys laughter smiling as always .

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back