• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Fetish Party!!

anchientstar

Hopefully this works, we'll see!!!
So yes, firstly lets knock this out of the way, we've tried it once and it failed...lets try again.
A FOOT FETISH PARTY! Yes i'm sure you've heard of them, NYC has a couple and most of america is flooded with these. We need to start it down under.

Of course the biggest problem is that we just have an overload of Horny men which makes things...more or less difficult.
Now this isn't just for the men, Id want male foot models too!! BUT FIRST....

Many aussies have either moved on or left this site, so if you so could! Please reply to this with what state you're in! If we see a huge bunch of numbers in one i'll get cracking on trying out this thing! If you're a guy or girl wanting to model also please let me know!!

The basic idea (if you can't figure it out already :p :p Come on its not hard)
We'd book out a place and set up little stations with curtains (for privacy, id prefer not to suck on some toes with others watching) and you'd pay the model for the time. Eg. $20 for 10 minutes (lets be real here probably more, its a tough gig).
HOWEVER no dicks should ever come out, or boobs for that matter. If you wanna do the deed after do it away from the party!! This is all about feet!! Blah blah blah you get the jist...I hope.

ANYWHO sorry for the long post, but id love to get this thing rolling. START THOSE REPLIES!

Yep! I'll bite.

I live in Adelaide and travel to Melbourne a fair bit.

I would certainly try to attend an event. Also never thought about it until I read it in your thread but I would have a go as a male foot model if necessary.

I would 100% attend this type of event and happy to model as well.

Melbourne based.

Cheers!

I'd be very keen on attending!! I'm Melbourne based :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back