• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Loves and Times of Scaramouche?

ira_gaines

TMF Poster
Hi there,

There used to be a clip from a film called The Loves and Times of Scaramouche that was available on this board. I think it may have been from a youtube link that's now no longer active. It involved a man playing with the feet of a woman with her soles facing the camera. Does anyone have it by any chance?

Thanks for any help

youtube.com/watch?v=lvn8_358bK4[/url] at 1:14 there is a breif glimpse of the scene that may be involved with the ticke scene.

very cute video when she says stop it tickles lol haha is worth it .

The scene appears near the beginning of the movie. The woman's name is Babette if I remember correctly and she is giggling and moaning during the love scene and then shouts out "Stop! I'm ticklish." The scene is then immediately interrupted by some marching going on in the streets outside. If someone can find it, please post it.

I know it's been a long time since this was requested, but here's the scene, upgraded in quality....I'm also including the Italian-language version (which has different laughter). Nothing like tickling a pretty wife in front of her husband! :D

Enjoy, you enjoyers!

Attachments

• Scaramouche (english).mp4
    5.5 MB
  • Scaramouche (Italian).mp4
    5.9 MB
Gisela Hahn
Gisela-Hahn-Feet-1458733.jpg

Is that the actress, ftickl? Well, all right! Thanks for the post! Usually I look to see who the actress is in these clips but I didn't do it this time. Beautiful pic, beautiful woman.....and quite the sexy scene!

Thanks again, ftickl!

I know it's been a long time since this was requested, but here's the scene, upgraded in quality....I'm also including the Italian-language version (which has different laughter). Nothing like tickling a pretty wife in front of her husband! :D

Enjoy, you enjoyers!

Great clip! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back