• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled my friend's feet in the backseat of her car

californiasole

TMF Regular
It was late, pushing 2am or so. The parking lot still had people in it but we still went for it. The quality isn't amazing, it's dark and filmed vertically (lol), but there's a pretty girl with ticklish feet and st the end of the day; that's what matters the most (to me).

Meet N. She's 23 years old, part white and Asian with size 6.5 feet. She's insecure about her feet due to her long toes. I've known her a few years now tho we didn't get close until this year. As you can see in the video, she's exceedingly ticklish and the lightest of touches can send her into a giggling fit. I glide my fingers across her soles to a great response and she even laughs when I massage them! It didn't turn out so well in the video but when I began nibbling her feet, it sent her into hysterics (you can hear it, just can't see the action lol).

She was incredibly ticklish and a good sport about it. We may do more tickling/foot stuff to sell down the line if you guys are interested/want customs. Let me know what you guys think of her!

Close space in link: https://youtu. be/WFYeNL2zOY4

Attachments

• IMG_0430.PNG
    IMG_0430.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 847
  • IMG_0435.PNG
    IMG_0435.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 767
  • IMG_0434.PNG
    IMG_0434.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 947
Last edited:
Let her know, she has beautiful soles and toes. Love her reactions to having her feet tickled. Thank you for sharing! You are one lucky SOB!

She was very cute, even her laugh. I would totally buy something from you.

dude so lucky wish i had balls tickle gergous cute pie like that any day i envey you so much they feet need lots tickles all time 24/7 tell her we love her and not be shy smile laugh enjoy her ticklish reactions on fine barefeet.

Very cute! She looked like she was genuinely having fun and enjoying herself :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone. We're definitely planning on making more content, both feet and tickling, in the future. I know I don't post that consistently, but thanks for always tuning back in when I do.

Two things come to mind. One, you have to tickle her sides now, since she said they're even worse than her feet. After all, you can't just take her word for it, right? :)

Two, I'm always amused how some women think their toes are "too long". If your feet look like you have two hands at the end of your legs, then maybe your toes are too long. From my experience, if a woman thinks her toes are too long, her toes are probably just the size I like. Especially at sizes 6-7.

Two things come to mind. One, you have to tickle her sides now, since she said they're even worse than her feet. After all, you can't just take her word for it, right? :)

Two, I'm always amused how some women think their toes are "too long". If your feet look like you have two hands at the end of your legs, then maybe your toes are too long. From my experience, if a woman thinks her toes are too long, her toes are probably just the size I like. Especially at sizes 6-7.

Oh I've tickled her sides before, just gotta catch it on film now lol. And I agree regarding the toes, I'm a fan of longer ones.

will you ever get tickled? ;)

If there's enough of a demand/incentive for revenge tickling, we may do it lol

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back