• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Workplace Tickling (M/F) (Non Sexual)

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
Back to Work Orientation was fun this year. I had been promoted to manager which means that I had an extra meeting that was comprised only of the Senior Leadership. I was on the low end of that totem pole.

But the meeting was going to be nice. New directives. Marching orders for the year. Team Building. 5 hours. But it's August. Casual. The ladies are looking good in their summer casual attire. Nice colors. Sandals and pedicures. I knew I would enjoy the meeting. It was good to be back.

I sat down next to two women. One I had known for a couple of years and she had been promoted the year before me. The other one I didn't know...turned out to be the first woman's supervisor. I will call the supervisor Tara. My other colleague is Kelly.

Both women are white. Kelly is tall...like 5' 11. Brunette. Nice figure. She's about 42 yrs. Old. Tara is shorter, about 5'2. Slim. Fit. No breasts. Red hair and pretty face. She's about 56 yrs. old. I sit down next to Tara. I had noticed them because they both wore t-shirts with the Wonder Woman emblem on them. It was easy to enter into some small talk before the meeting started because I was a comic book dude in the past. Tara had some cute sandals on and toes were painted a sexy, coral color. Excellent.

There are about 50 people in the room. We are going over instructions, assignments, flow charts. Regular stuff.

And we have some interactive-team building exercises...mostly guided "conversations" with whomever we are sitting next to. Tara and I hit it off pretty well. And sometimes Kelly would be talking too.

After lunch, we were back to work and having the conversations. Many times, Tara would cross her legs at the knee and dangler her sandals off the top of her toes. And she would wiggle her toes back and forth with her sandal dangling while she was reading or talking. Nice view for me. But I mostly maintained eye contact while we talked often. We were sitting in parallel chairs right next to each other.

Then it happened. Oooops. The sandal fell off her foot...and it was closer to me than to her. No problem. I just looked at her and then picked the sandal up. "Lose something?" I smiled as I picked up her shoe. "Yeah, thanks", she said. But before I handed her the sandal...I looked at her foot (as if it was somehow the first time I noticed it) and said, "Wow! That's a cute foot!" Then I tickled her right sole with my right hand.

Well.

She leaned her head back and laughed a low, belly laugh. Eyes closed. Mouth wide open. Not "too" loud, but noticeable to half of the room. She had put her right hand on my left shoulder to steady herself upright while she laughed. And she really didn't move her foot from her knee to escape my tickling She kinda just leaned back and laughed. I tickled for about 30 seconds and said "Oh, you are ticklish" at about 5 seconds in.

Kelly is on the other side of Tara...watching. She's a little bit shocked and embarrassed. And interestingly, she started giggling while Tara laughed. Kelly put her own hand over her own mouth to muffle her own giggling. And now tears are rolling down Kelly's face...laughing tears...while I'm tickling Tara. It was almost as if I were tickling "her". But the meeting was about to start again so I stopped at 30 seconds. "you are funny" was all Tara said when I stopped.

Kelly couldn't stop giggling. In fact, she was giggling from time to time during the rest of the day. Especially when I got Tara again.

We had taken a "bio-break" before ending the day with another hour of orientation. When I was comin back in the room, Tara had both shoes off...and both off her feet and her legs and feet were stretched out in front of her on the seat of the chair in front of her. I come back over to the seats and see this and smile. Kelly sees my face and our eyes meet. She tears up, puts her hand over her mouth and just starts giggling again. Tara hadn't even notice me return to the room and stop at the seat in front of her. By the time she looked up...I was on her feet. I used my left hand to hold her ankles down...and my right hand to tickle.

I got the same reaction from Tara as the first time. After the initial shock, she just leaned her head back...and laughed a good, deep belly laugh while I tickled her feet. She was a little bit louder this time, but not much...and I tickled her for about a minute. Some other staff even gathered around to laugh and watch. Kelly was losing it...crying and laughing. It was all in fun. Some of the staff patted me on my back as they returned to their seats. The Associate Chief acknowledged the action before she reconvened the group. "You guys are definitely having a good time over there!"

Everyone laughed. And we got back to work

At the end, we were saying our good bye's. Tara looked at the name on my badge and said..."[Alpha], it was good to meet you and fun working with you. I think we will all have a great year." Kelly teared up laughing again. She said "yes, yes. But I am so glad you were not tickling me because I'm way too ticklish and would have lost my mind!". We kind of laughed and all hugged and wished each other the best.

Excellent. Hopefully, we would run into each other again.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back