• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickle Story Gone Further:

tklbind

(F/F BI CURIOUS)

(made up names)(found among old stuff off the net, thought i would share)

(away from work) (private and very intimate first quick orgasm then several very slow and long going all night finishing with a oral session, and dildo play in the shower room)

The two sister alone in the country house when the two boy friends decide to stay at the snooker club, overnight due to the drink and drive.

The younger sister Ruth knows she can dominate her older sister Ann who secretly wants to be dominated and brought to orgasms, she comes up behind the sofa where Ann is studying her work timetables..

Ann feels Ruth’s fingers kneading her shoulders and neck from behind as Ruth tells Ann that the guys won’t be back till morning, “ooh oh right I see its going to be a long night then”, said Ann, her stomach churning over, Ruth leans over the back of Ann’s sofa, ( “now I have you all to myself ” )

Ruth gets excited at the thought of a quick hands up Ann’s skirt orgasm, followed by a very slow and sensual strip, and about three orgasms, before going into the shower room and then getting down and real dirty, Ann is blushing bright red as Ruth’s hands slide down her arms, and start to creep towards her boobs, bulging tight under the fabric of her blouse, her skirt riding up slightly as she squirms on the sofa.

Ann knew there was no way she could stop the stronger girl doing exactly as she liked, and likewise Ruth knew she had Ann just where she wanted, and all the doors were locked, blinds down, phone unplugged, and Ann’s mobile locked away, Ruth’s was ready to take photos, and record sound, but she would wait till Ann’s skirt was further up, and her boobs out, nearing her first orgasm of the night.

Ann was feeling hot and panic started to set in, her throat going dry, and perspiration starting, just when Ruth’s hands started to slide down gripping Ann’s upper arms, fingers fanning out to transfer across to Ann’s rapidly rising and falling boobs,

” ooh please Ruth Don’t”.

Whimpered, Ann her belly rolling over, butterfly’s setting in already, and her face getting redder by the minute.

Ann shivered as Ruth held her arms firmly.

Ann had been a bitch over the preceding weeks, so there was an element of revenge.
Ruth was certain to capitalize on this, there had been a lot of friction, and jealously, and now Ruth was going to work Ann over good and Ann knew this, the pit of her stomach rolling.

Ruth held Ann’s arms firmly, then leaning over, she whispered in Ann’s ear “right you little bitch, and yes Ann we both know just how big a bitch, you have been”
“don’t we”

Ruth dug her nails into her sisters arms in a vice like grip, ”well its pay back time”

Ruth got excited when she remembered her sister, naked laying on her back in bed with her back arched finger nails gripping and tearing at the sheets in a massive mind blowing hysterical orgasm, leaning forward she whispered in Ann’s ear reminding her, ”well it’s going to happen again tonight, OH YES, YES BRING IT ON

Ann shuddered hearing Ruth’s insane laughter.

“NO NO OMG, PLEASE NO RUTH, DON’T PLEASE, PLEASE, NO DON’T, begged and whimpered the now trembling Ann.

Ruth now used one hand to pull Ann’s hair back hard, yanking her head right back, while her other hand, twisted Ann’s wrist bending it up behind her back, twisting her round on the sofa she managed to get round cuffing one wrist, getting astride her victim she managed after a struggle to secure the other wrist behind Ann’s back.

She yanked hard on the cuffs forcing Ann’s head down into the sofa, her precious time schedules scattered all over the carpet and her reading glasses half off, as the more powerful Ruth, kneeled astride the struggling Ann forcing her down into the sofa.

This made Ruth feel strongly dominant and in control, looking down, she noticed how Ann’s skirt had ridden up, gripping a huge handful of Ann’s hair, she whispered “ok bitch let the fun start”

She tightened her knees around Ann’s hips still controlling her by the hair, forcing her head into the sofa.

Ann felt both scared and angry, that she had been overpowered by the bigger and stronger girl.
who was three years her junior, but also humiliated, having felt her skirt rise up and being held by Ruth’s powerful knees each side of her hips.
the pain when her hair was pulled, and the suffocating, choking feeling as her head was forced down into the scatter cushion and sofa, was overwhelming she gasped for air.

Ann had felt the roughness of Ruth’s jeans against her thighs during the struggle, and knew she was vulnerable dressed in her air hostess uniform, and felt very insecure but not yet submissive, or prepared to give in without a fight.

“Ok alright sorry, Ruth you made your point, now let me up”

“God you must be joking you arrogant bitch” replied the excited Ruth, who was now looking for the fastening of Ann’s skirt, in order to loosen it and pull out her blouse, thus starting the first stage of the stripping procedure.

“OMG NO, NO, You absolute bitch get off me let me up,” replied the now struggling Ann.
Who was starting to get a bit frightened, she knew that Ruth would be looking for the skirt fastening at the back.

That was why she was astride her, pushing her face down into the sofa.
Ruth was looking for the button, hook and eye, and then the zip, the skirt was as tight as murder.
Ann wriggled and squirmed, she was not going to make it easy for Ruth.

Ruth started to tickle Ann around her waist, at the same time tugging at the blouse in order to pull it out from the waist band of the very tight skirt.

This method always led to the victims panties being pulled once the blouse was. out side the skirt waistband, they would be wedged, sometimes back and front, which at the moment Ruth was failing to do.

But she enjoyed tickling Ann who was extremely ticklish and screaming the house down, gulping in air between, bouts of hysterical laughter, Ruth enjoyed feeling Ann squirm and wriggle beneath her, while screaming and squealing, with Ruth still not able to pull the blouse out.

Ruth suddenly reached round with both hands, and tickled Ann’s belly and waist, and during the ensuing chaos started to undo the odd blouse button as they came into reach.

No Stop OMG NO, you bitch, screamed the struggling Ann, as Ruth proceeded to undo each button from neck to waist, slowly one by one, tickling madly and still trying in vain to pull the blouse out from the, extremely tight skirt.

Ruth discovered that Ann was wearing a full length mini slip, and decided to alter tactics a little, and remained astride the now panting and gasping Ann but turned around to face Ann’s feet.

Sort of sitting on Ann’s butt, she reached out and grasped Ann’s slender ankles, after a epic struggle she did finally, manage to cuff the ankles together, running her hands, slow and sensual up and down the slender and well formed legs from ankle to knees.

The idea being a hog tie,

” What in god’s name are you doing bitch,” yelled Ann, as Ruth carried on stroking Ann’s lovely legs letting her fanning fingers wonder under the hem of the tight skirt, kneading and tickling along the way.

“ You are so dead when i get free, you bitch” said the red faced Ann, falling on dead ears, as the tickling and intrusive stroking continued, “yes but for now i have you under my control. ”said the excited Ruth.”

Who was now back in her original position, tickling Ann’s belly, hips and sides, drifting into her pits, kneading ,spider tickling.

“No get out of there bitch, laughing from the tickling

Ruth alters her tactics and starts to slowly stroke and feel around Ann’s upper body, cupping her ample boobs in each hand and awaiting Ann’s response.

“aw please Ruth not that, don’t pleas” begs the helpless Ann.

Ruth ignores the remarks and carries on cupping and stroking Ann’s boobs, running her nails along the edge of Ann’s slip (which is also very tight) Ruth tries to pull the edge away and run her nails over the bra cups much to Ann’s dismay.

OMG you bitch NO NO don’t you dare get away NO

Ruth gets turned on by the squirming Ann trapped beneath her, and goes to work on the edge of the slip and bra, trying to inch the boobs out gradually.

“NO OMG Please Don’t Stop yells the very nervous Ann.

Ruth moved her hands down to Ann’s waistband and tried to pull the blouse out at the front by the bottom button to her surprise she managed to get first one side out then the other, and in doing so, noticed that the waistband was a bit looser than before.

Looking down Ruth noticed that the button on the skirt was nearly off so she gave it a tug, and pulled the hook & eye away and at last unzipped the now loose skirt, pulling the blouse out, she rapidly tickled the surprised Ann, all over her upper body in spider tickle fashion.

Between the sofa and chair was a games table and Ruth had removed, the chess set and playing cards, and all the other gaming items from the large table replacing them with her own toys and BDSM equipment.

Reaching over to the table Ruth found a suitable hair band and yanking Ann’s hair into a pony tail she pulled her hair very tight, and toyed with Ann’s neck on the nape, a area that Ruth knew would turn Ann to jelly.

Ann started to moan and beg squirming and squealing as Ruth gripped the blouse with her free hand, gripping Ann with her knees and yanked the blouse down the full length of Ann’s arms, and wound it round the cuffs.

Holding Ann by the neck Ruth rapidly run her nails from Ann’s neck to her waist all along the full length of her back, over and over again, many “right bitch we are now starting to get somewhere, hope your having fun, oh dear aw don’t you like that Ann.”

“You bitch let me go at once, you will be SO sorry for this”

“I don’t think so” replied the excited and confident Ruth who now rolled the previously tight and offending skirt down to Ann’s slim delicate ankles, removing it and tossing it away on the floor like a rag, leaving the red faced Ann in her slip and lingerie, hands and ankles cuffed, face down on the sofa with Ruth kneeling astride her, one hand on the pony tail, the other gliding slowly over the satin and silk slip, which gave little protection, and Ruth could feel the lumps and bumps of the lingerie below, it excited her knowing that soon the squirming Ann, would be exposed and without the slip, giving Ruth the chance to tease, explore, and humiliate the squealing squirming Ann further.

To this end Ruth ran her nails up each side of the shuddering Ann, and ran them under the slip shoulder straps, and eased the straps away down Ann’s shoulders, she eased her weight off Ann for a split second, and slip the hem of the slip up towards Ann’s waist to ease the shoulder straps a little, and managed to get them down to Ann’s elbows, exposing the exquisite black satin and lace bra, Ann’s boobs about to almost overflow her cups.

This had started to break the now quivering Ann whose arms were covered in goose spots, even though she felt quite warm, gone were the threats to be replaced by pleas, and begging, bargaining, and stalling, in order to avoid the inevitable, full strip and orgasms that were going to follow, in the hands of the evil Ruth.

There had been much screaming and squealing not to mention squirming, and Ruth thought it was about time she gave Ann something to scream about.

First she removed Ann’s slip and threw it to one side, running her hands all over Ann’s legs, and around to her stomach, and down to grip her mound firmly, she whispered “ooooh what have we here then Ann”, she prised her fingers between Ann’s quivering legs and stroked, her along her crease very gently.

Ann let out a loud scream and tried desperately to wriggle free, and buck the heavier Ruth off but to no avail.

“Please Ruth don’t not down there,” Ruth let out a loud laugh “you have to be joking, Ann you are going to be stripped and toyed with for hours yet, anyway how can you feel anything with this panty girdle, thick pantyhose, and panties, and i have known you to wear a thong as well all together at the same time talk about a visible panty line”

Ann bit her lower lip as the sadistic Ruth withdrew her hands, grateful that the torment down there had stopped, Ann let out a loud scream as Ruth tugged her pony tail with one hand, while with the other she ran her nails along the edge of her right bra cup, gently prising the material away, until the nipple became exposed, then cupping the breast Ruth rested a finger just very lightly on the now erect nipple.

Ruth had move over very slightly and was no longer completely astride Ann, but had one leg between Ann’s going higher between her legs and just resting firmly against her crutch area, as she manipulated Ann’s nipple.

“GOD OMG NO” don’t please, Ann screamed loudly, and called Ann a absolute Bitch.

Ruth tickled the now half naked and trapped Ann without mercy..

Ruth knew every inch of Ann’s body, and she knew that by holding her hand on Ann’s nipple just light and gentle, that the nipple would grow and grow quite erect, if she just kept nudging her knee towards Ann’s crutch, and whispered baby talk in her ear, that she would be jelly in her hands, and nearly half way to her first of many orgasms, that night without Ruth, stripping her fully or doing anything else.

“Aw dear poor baby, are you being stripped slowly by that naughty Ruth, isn’t she a naughty girl, and whose is this erect nipple is it growing, and do you like my naughty knee, bumping your crutch”

Ruth kissed and nibbled at Ann’s neck and back and proceeded, to tease and humiliate Ann, further, feeling pleased that she had her fully under her control and excited by what was to come.

Ann felt weaker by the minute, sweating, and her stomach churning, knowing that worse was to come, she had been here so many times before in Ruth’s crutches and at her mercy, felt scared but excited, but not yet prepared to submit.

“Oh you are such a bitch, Ruth, ok you got me good, proved a point now let me go yes, NO OMG NO NO wailed the hapless Ann as she knew this was not going to end and in fact was going to go the full hog.

“No Ii have not even started with you yet bitch, let alone finished , whispered the confident and excited Ruth as she gently carried on the nipple and crutch torment.

Bit by bit along the way Ruth had removed her own top, and gradually removed her jeans, being left in just her bra and panties, eagerly looking forward to feeling Ann’s near naked body, writhing and wriggling under hers.

Ann was well aware of Ruth being naked on top of her and full of dread at what was about to occur.

Ruth started to tickle Ann all over to both excite her and wear her down, with the quite frequent and very intrusive and deliberate, manipulation of Ann’s crutch and breast area, working Ann’s nipples till they were very erect.

During all this Ruth had chance to play with Ann’s waist bands, and knew it was time to remove the restrictive panty girdle, and pantyhose.

Ruth was kneeling astride Ann facing her feet, reaching down she ran her fingers all over Ann’s butt and thighs, then with a satisfied smirk on her face, and a chuckle she started to gently roll down the waistband of Ann’s panty girdle inch by inch, kneading and probing and running her finger nails lightly everywhere as she went.

Ann became both humiliated and angry at this intrusion, while at the same time scared, “you BITCH what the hell do you think you are doing get off me,” this was met with Ruth running both hands fingers fanning out around to Ann’s stomach going under her panty girdle towards her mound and further.

This made Ann have a sharp intake of breath and she gulped for air no not that please Ruth don’t no NO.

Ann’s panty girdle was now down to her ankles and Ruth had her hands everywhere and started to tease chastise and humiliate Ann further with baby talk, “awww dear have we lost our horrible panty girdle, never mind”

She then started to roll down the top of the pantyhose pulling the waistband of Ann’s panties up snug so she felt her panties tighten but not yet wedge.

Ruth was excited and confident, Ann knew that Ruth was not going to listen to any pleas now at this stage, and her stomach rolled and she knew she was rapidly loosing the fight and getting towards submission.

Ruth carried on slowly peeling the pantyhose down, and when she reached the mid calf position she cut the pantyhose away leaving just the ankles and feet covered, ready for a tickling session later.

Ruth got astride Ann and reached round after tickling her all over and slid her hands up to her boobs, which had now bounced out of the bra cups, and held them firmly tweaking the nipples.

“OMG you bitch NO Ann cried out as Ruth worked her for about ten minutes, finally reaching up she undid Ann’s bra, rolling the straps down Ann’s arms and leaving them folded around the blouse sleeves, k oh don’t cried Ann as Ruth smirked and let out a load laugh “well well we do look a sight awww have we only got our panties on oh oh dear” said Ruth..

Ruth knelt to one side and yanked Ann’s pony tale with one hand, and stroked her butt and thighs with the other, ”get away from me you crazy bitch yelled the frustrated” Ann.

“No way you bitch, I have enjoyed stripping you, and secretly you are turned on by that, but recently you have been a bitch to us all, you always where even, has a child and I always got the blame and punishment, well now it’s your turn and I will teach you a lesson you will not forget, by to giving you a good spanking,”

“OMG NO DON’T PLEASE pretty please begged the desperate Ann, don’t Ruth”
Begged Ann.

Ruth gave her answer by pulling on Ann’s cuffs sending her head down into the sofa, and with her other hand she ran her fingers all over Ann’s thighs and butt, then started to systematically, slap Ann’s thighs rapidly inside, outside, up and down, over and over, stopping only to pull the waistband of her panties up firmly, not wedged,(that would come later) but tight, and smirked as the quivering wobbling butt cheeks fought to escape from the lace and satin material, Ann was now sweating, and screaming as Ruth continued the long overdue punishment.

“oh no omg wailed the hapless” Ann, please Ruth no more please” the confident dominant Ruth, just let out a very loud laugh adding to Ann’s woes and wails..

The slaps echoed around the room, faster and faster, as Ruth worked Ann over faster and faster, harder and harder, as Ann squealed and screamed louder.

“GOD OMG RUTH RUTH PLEASE STOP I WILL DO ANYTHING PLEASE I WILL OBEY AND SUBMIT PLEASE STOP” begged the frantic Ann.

“ Well being as I am in control you will do anything I say anyway, so why would I stop, I am working you good, and i will screw you good, with my new dildo, you BITCH.

“OK ALRIGHT DO IT RUTH I SUBMIT just please stop, Ruth carried on confident that Ann was now ready to be her slave, sex slave even.

Ann was terrified that Ruth was going to carry on, and that was after she submitted, terror and panic started to set in, as she thought about the dildo, she had never been subjected to strap on sex before, she was a quivering wreak, sweating all over.

Ruth opened the table draw and removed a collar and short leash, which she fastened around Ann’s neck, and started to nibble, and lick her ear and neck, running her hands down to Ann’s belly and thighs, letting her hands wonder, with fingers fanning out towards her more sensitive areas, she took delight in Ann’s moans of displeasure at the intrusion, she noted all the red hand marks all over, every inch of Ann’s gorgeous legs and butt from the spanking, one of many to come.

Ruth had also removed a chain from the draw that she fastened to Ann’s leg cuffs, allowing about, 18 inches of length after adjustment.

Using the collar and pony tail she managed, to haul the protesting Ann off the sofa, and holding her steady with her pony tail, she raised her cuffed wrists up, bending her forward, she let her get her balance for a few moments, cutting away the blouse and odd bits of clothing, leaving her feet covered in the nylon, remaining from her pantyhose, and wearing just a pair of satin and lace briefs, which she had pulled up tightly.

Ann was covered in goose bumps, shaking slightly on her unstable feet, as Ruth looked at the sight of her panties, highlighting her figure perfectly, her long blonde hair all messed up, and her pert nipples jutting out, Ruth knew she was going to have a lot of fun,

“Please Ruth don’t be mean to me, I am sorry and I promise to treat you better in the future” Ann pleaded.
“oh I am sure you will or this treatment will carry on every week, till you worship my feet, understand” said Ruth as she pulled Ann’s hair marching her into the spare bed room.

Ruth had prepared a large table and after a struggle, fastened Ann on top the table spread eagled,, with leather cuffs and adjustable straps, the straps fastening Ann’s wrists and ankles to each table leg.

Ruth slid Ann down the table so her crutch was just over the edge of the table, and her legs were spread very wide, and secured by several extra straps to each table leg, her arms were also stretched out wide along the table, to the two opposite table legs.

Ruth placed a belt around Ann’s middle, and tightened it under the table, she then went for a shower, and came back in naked except for a pair of leather briefs.

She wheeled in the games table and some containers, “ well have we here, a damsel in peril, or what,” she walked to the front of the table, and ran her hand over Ann’s quivering thighs, glistening with sweat, the muscles tight and taunt, like the crutch band of her panties.

Ruth ran her nails along the full length of Ann’s crutch band, from her mound right down to her butt cheeks, up and down several times, looking at Ann’s blushing face, the sharp intake of breath, the gulping noise as Ann struggled to swallow and speak, Ruth carried on very gently, slow and in a sensual manner, increasing the pressure gently lightly pulling and tugging lightly, on the waistband of Ann’s panties at the same time,

Ruth guessed that Ann’s lips were swollen and starting to open under the light pressure, looking into Ann’s eyes she said, “ hm not quite so bossy and rude now are we”

“ ohh please god your bitch you know you have me at your mercy, under your control, please Ruth don’t be mean to me”.

“Ok replied Ruth as she leaned over Ann gently holding the waistband of Ann’s panties, and began to lick, and gently use her tongue on Ann’s nipple, holding the firm heaving breast with her other hand as she did so, you like that don’t you, you dirty little bitch”

“ God you know I do, oh yes please, Ruth,” please begged the tired looking Ann, this was music to Ruth’s ears, she had no intention of letting Ann cum but was certainly going to excite her, the use orgasm denial methods, to rely make her beg..

To this end Ruth walked away returning with a large tray full of brushes of every kind, baby oil, feathers, and various other tickle torture instruments, q tips, spiked wheels,

Ruth wanted Ann to be tottering and almost delirious right on the very brink of orgasm.

Then to return her with a jolt back to tickle torture.

The baby oil was in a ice bucket and Ruth held it close over Ann’s belly button, and near her sweat moistened thighs, “ oh, no OMG cried Ann.

Ruth began to massage the cold baby over Ann’s body, and used a spay in several areas while Ann screamed, squealed, and strained against the bonds.

The massage turned to tickling and laughter, was intermingled with the squealing and screams then, gasps gulps and moans as Ruth got shall we say a little bit down and dirty, and went for the more erotic tickle torture.

Ann gasped for air not knowing which emotions were being turned on or off, one minute insane overpowering tickling, the next overwhelming desire to cum, nearly very nearly, then damn the tickling started up again.

Ann’s panties were soaked from sweat, and overspray from the baby oil, she felt completely wreaked, but knew this was very near the start of a very long session.

Ruth pulled up a chair and sat looking at Ann’s crutch band running her hands up and down Ann’s thighs, Ann arched her back slightly biting her lower lip, trying to look down to see what Ruth was doing to her, thinking her crutch was going to be the target, Ruth smirked, ”OH not yet you dirty bitch” and with that reached down grapping both sets of toes in a vice like grip.

“ NO OMG” wailed the very ticklish Ann, knowing that her feet were the most ticklish place on her whole body, Ruth of course did know this and was about to make capital of it.

Ruth slowly massaged the toes then she gripped the toes on one foot and with her other hand stroked the sole slow deliberate, and turned her hand round to stroke the instep, before running her nails rapidly up and down the sole.

This at first brought moans and groans from Ann, then squeals, laughter and screams,
Ruth used feather dusters all over Ann’s quivering body finally terminating in a extensive tickling of the arm pits which rely made Ann squirm twist and buckle.

Ann was now completely spent gasping for air, and Ruth decided to return to the more erotic methods..

Slowly feathering Ann’s nipples and watching her, sweat as her nipples started to stiffen and become erect, her sweat moistened thighs, twitching as she struggled in her bonds.

Ruth tugged on Ann’s pony tail, started to nibble, her ear and kiss and gently bite, all over her neck and breasts, sucking on the nipples, biting licking, and flicking the nipple with her tongue, each nipple getting the treatment, alternately.
Ruth watched Ann’s eyes as she let her hand wonder down, to Ann’s groin, teasing her inner thighs, and then finding her crutch band she gripped her mound firmly squeezing and allowing a finger to trace all along her crease going up and down around and around, getting faster and firmer along the way.

Ruth nodded and smiled a smirking smile knowing that she was getting Ann closer to orgasm, as she heard Ann’s moans and groans, the increased breathing, the eyes firmly closed, as her boobs with the now swollen and erect nipples were rising and falling all in unison.

Ruth gradually moved Ann’s crutch band over to one side and ran her fingers slow and deliberately along the full length of her lips.

And applied pressure separating the lips and traced a finger all around the outer lips exposing Ann’s womanhood in all its glory.
Ruth proceeded to separate the inner lips, and began to run her finger all round the clit area straying down to Ann’s opening and inserting her finger, she began to explore and using a sliding and pumping action started to stimulate and explore her other hand had been busy, keeping the lips separate, and just lightly teasing Ann’s clit.

Ann’s head was going slowly from side to side, eyes gently shut, breathing heavily, moaning but not yet frenzied or gasping, but starting to gently bite a quivering lower lip, Ruth knew that she had Ann who was now very vulnerable and at Ruth’s, mercy she would soon be into a orgasm of some magnitude..

Ann felt the overwhelming feeling to have an all powerful orgasm explode, but resisted in case Ruth noticed the extreme excitement and stopped her torment.

Ruth had noticed the feet tightening and loosening and the fingers fanning out and going back to being clenched, not to mention the soles of Ann’s feet nearly folding in half and wrinkling and going smooth again, along with one or two other tell tale signs.

Ruth decided to go for it and cut away Ann’s panties, and using both hands opened her completely from back to front, she inserted two fingers into Ann, who was extremely moist and more than ready, with her other hand she used two fingers to ensure the lips remained apart, and the skin around Ann’s clit was taunt as she teased and teased in circular and back and forth motions with the other fingers, sometimes trapping the nearly erect clit, meanwhile the two fingers inside Ann, were very busy one sliding and wriggling the other going up curling round and pulling back towards Ann’s “G” spot.
Ann felt herself losing control, as Ruth’s nibble and agile fingers did their work, Ruth watched Ann and started to get excited herself at the control she had over her.
“Right gotcha now bitch, you like that don’t you” said Ruth, Ann’s .gasping reply came in short bursts “oh you know me too well you dirty bitch OMG. you do, you rely, do
Ann felt herself stiffen almost rigid her back arch, and her mind was floating out to space, and she felt her mind leaving her body in a floating multicoloured cloud a sort of purple haze, she heard herself shrieking and whaling in the distance as she exploded into a massive orgasm that made her body, shiver and shake, and just when she thought it had ended the warm all engulfing feeling came over her again and again coming from her loins and spreading through her body in a mind blowing orgasm, flowing away and back away and back, leaving her tottering on the very brink several times ,then each time the mind blowing orgasm leaving her, sweat drenched body quivering and shivering all spent out.

After many of these orgasms both singular and multi, Ruth much to Ann’s surprise leapt off the bed and tickled her without mercy for what seemed like hours, leaving Ann a quivering wreak.

At some stage Ann passed out and awoke to find herself naked hands tied behind her back, being led towards the shower room, Ruth was also naked except for a strap on, Ann caught a glimpse through the half open door of a selection of toys, and shuddered when she remembered the last time Ruth had caught her, and worked her over.
“Right you little bitch, now the real fun begins,” said Ruth with a confident smirk on her face, as she tugged the leash fastened to Ann’s collar, shutting the shower room behind her and locking it securely.
“Please don’t NO NO” cried the shivering Ann as she looked at the dominant smirk on Ruth’s face, knowing to plead or argue was now a waste of time and effort, she felt so weak, defenceless in fact, and that submission in full was now about to happen, in order to avoid further humiliation, chastisement and spanking.
Ruth pushed the trembling Ann into the shower unit and advanced menacingly towards her, “eeeeekkkk no don’t, please Ruth don’t OMG no,but ann was getting excited and becoming submissive,trembling with expectation.

Ann remembered with fear and dread the last time she was in the shower room with Ruth, she was turned nearly inside out, with oral and sex, toys, and various instruments being used on her, and then the dildo sex, which unlike sex with a man would go on through the night till Ruth tired, maybe into the next day, she knew Ruth had a good technique and a variety of strapons, not to mention BDSM items.

More of this in part two:
Part three will be Ann’s revenge.(what a bitch she can be with (electric items and wax)
Part four will be a group sex fight with their female friends joining in with a vengeance.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back