• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone had an actual group tickling?

Irvine

TMF Expert
As the title states, have you ever had a gang tickle session? I've always wanted to team up on a lee with someone and was curious if anyone in the community has gang tickled someone, a full on tickle session.

I'd be interested to hear a lee's perspective, too. I imagine it's hard get in sync, come to think of it most team up vids I've seen, while done well, don't manage to sync so well.

Anyway, hopefully there are some stories out there.

Yes many times both at NEST and at the Black Rose Tickle SIGs in the DC area as both lee and ler.

Yes, most recently at NEST 2017 as a willing "victim" of a kidnapping.
Porcelaindoll2 was one of six women who kidnapped me. :bouncybou

B and me do this. When she has some friends over, we will start a tickle fight and it's usually pretty easy (after a couple drinks) to have girls join in for some harmless tickle fun!

Yes. There's been a m/m tickling fest almost every year for over 20 years and still continues on. The next will be in Dallas come October. There tends to be a section in the hotel for "gang tickling" that is "public," meaning that the ticklees are clothed and no genital tickling is allowed. In private, nude tickling can be done with those consenting. There have also been tickling contests as well, which involve the same ticklee being tickled by one or two ticklers at a time, while others line up for turns.

Numerous times. It's always so over the top and out of control. As a ler and a lee. I wish I could do it everyday.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back