• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goodbye from CBRT

CBRTickling

TMF Poster
Dear Fans,

I'm sorry to say that we have to close my store of the best China tickling videos.

Thank you for those who continues support us by purchasing our videos in our store. But we cannot afford the cost of the shooting, and the piracy providers pay very close attention to our store, once we provide a new video, the piracy content will show in the next day. Even I know who's the piracy provider and buy the clip for their own sales, I cannot get any help to prevent such behavior.

So we decide to close the store, and not sure if we will be back someday later.

Thank you again.
CBRT

Sad to hear - the pirates have screwed another provider enough to cause them to quit. Good fortunes in the future, CBRT.

Very sorry to hear that CBRT, you always produce fantastic content and not seeing more of your work going forward is very unfortunate. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

This just proves my point. This is fucking ridiculous. I'm so sorry friend. I currently feel your exact pain and feel the same. If you are ever in NYC you will always be welcome in my studio

ANOTHER good producer fed to the wolves by freakin' pirating! And probably by other producers he was too polite to name. And no one will help him. The advertising world was designed to support the pirates.

Very very sorry to hear that! I hope it changes for you and we see you again, CBRT!!

As the pirating problem gets worse how much longer before C4S, FMConcepts, etc just can't survive? I realize there's an insane amount of stores with feet, tickling and beyond but still if enough producers get their content pirated so people can watch for free and videos are no longer being bought is it possible that 5 or 6 years down the line C4S and other such sites will have to close altogether?

As a producer I can say that C4S is doing their best about the piracy situation, they blocked a sale the other day from a guy that uses pirated credit cards and they contact us thru the site to keep us updated about piracy and stuff like that....but yeah, it would be nice to see it disappear completely...

As the pirating problem gets worse how much longer before C4S, FMConcepts, etc just can't survive? I realize there's an insane amount of stores with feet, tickling and beyond but still if enough producers get their content pirated so people can watch for free and videos are no longer being bought is it possible that 5 or 6 years down the line C4S and other such sites will have to close altogether?

Their costs (in particular fixed costs) are prob pretty low. These sites are likely affected but not to the same degree as a smaller vid producer. Sorry to hear about the store closure.

ANOTHER good producer fed to the wolves by freakin' pirating! And probably by other producers he was too polite to name. And no one will help him. The advertising world was designed to support the pirates.

Very very sorry to hear that! I hope it changes for you and we see you again, CBRT!!

A failed producer perhaps but we all know who it is and not much can be done when the problem is in a country that does not give a shit about stolen Amercian credit cards nor piracy. How about nobody visit the damn site and don't give the asshole a fucking penny. No demand for pirated content, no pirate site. If other producer's are helping this guy which I have proved in the past, just look at which producers' content are not on the site, mystery solved.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back