• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Workplace Tickling II and III (M/F) (Non-Sexual)

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
So...this is a continuation from Workplace Tickling.

Turns out that we have the Leadership Team Meetings every month. It's good. We have agendas. Get together. Professional Development. Logistics. Marching Orders. Team Building. Debriefing. Troubleshooting.

I saw both Kelly and Tara at the second meeting. But I didn't sit by them this time. We had a warm, friendly greeting. Hugged. Smiled. Kept it moving. Work to do.

I saw them at the third monthly meeting too. And it started like the second meeting. Hugs and smiles. But I sat with a different group. For the first half of the meeting. Then, after a lunch break...I headed over to Kelly and Tara. And sat next to them.

Kelly starts shaking her head playfully, as I sit down. She is giggling. Hand over mouth. Eyes Tearing. "ooooohhh...shiiitttt!", Kelly giggles...it's "The Tickler". "He's back and going to sit with us???!!!?". Tara kinda chuckled, but played it off. "It will be nice to work with you again", Tara said. I said the same thing. "looking forward to working with both of you."

And we worked on the assignments. No tickling....not even thinking about it, really. Lot's of work to do.

We had a bio break. 20 minutes. Good.

I come back from the break. Tara and Kelly are back sitting next to each other. Tara is taking a call on her cell phone, gives me a head nod when I'm back. But check this out. Kelly has her long legs outstretched on the chair in front of her. Clogs off and on the ground. Socks and feet just...."there". When our eyes meet, she looks away, smiling, with her eyes clenched shut. Tight.

Ha! I actually laugh out loud and nod my head to myself. I glance over at Tara...she still on the phone...she shrugs and nods her head. So okay...it's public, 50 people in the room. But no shame in my game. I sit down in the chair next to those big, long, socked feet. And I's starts ta tickling.

Hilarious! Outstanding. Kelly did in fact, lose her damned mind. Shrieking. Yelling. Screaming. Bucking. I wasn't hardly even started good. And her feet were big and toes long. I had attacked the soles...but when I moved up to her toes....she lost it.

First of all, her long toes scrunched hard on my fingers. I loved that. (sexy to me). Her toes kind of held my fingers in place, but I could still wiggle my fingers and tickle under them. She bucked and laughed and screamed...and fell out of both chairs onto the floor. Still laughing. Game Over. It was only like 20 seconds. But intense. And everyone in the room was looking. Most just amused. "There they go". I looked over at Tara, quizzically. She had ended her call. She smiled and just shrugged her shoulders. I just laughed. Time to get back to work. And we did.

But even as we did...Kelly was struggling to pull herself together. She was red in the face. Still giggling. Tears flowing. And like before...30 minutes and more had passed. We were working. And she would suddenly just start giggling. Red face. Hand over mouth. Tears. Giggling. For no apparent reason. Tara would start laughing too. And I would look at the both of them like "What??" And they would whisper something to each other. Laugh. Nod their heads. And then shake their heads. And get back to work.

The meeting was over and the three of us walked out together. I shook hands with Kelly and then she leaned in and hugged me. Whispered in my ear..."The toes....how did you know it was the toes??? Shit...I lost it. You messed me up in front of everybody." And she is whispering a breathless giggle in my ear while she was telling me that. The she straightened up. Looked me in my eyes, smiled a big smile...and said "Bye, bye [Alpha]"

Nice.

Tara said goodbye next. Firm handshake. Hug. As we were separating she said..."You know, I was almost jealous. I mean...you didn't tickle me. You didn't even try" . I looked at her questioningly. And she just chuckled and winked.

What could I say? Nothing. I just nodded and shrugged. Said goodnight. The ladies walked towards their cars together. All was good.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back