• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rich Couple gets tickled

BlackJacker

TMF Poster
I grew up as a child actor starring in many movies. When I turned 14, I did a movie with two other child actor prodigies, Jonas and Kayla. The media and public raved about our acting skills and our movie sold over $800 million in box office sales. When we turned 18, we reunited and did another movie together which also turned into a mega box office hit. We easily became best friends since it was hard to make friends with normal people. Years past with us going our separate ways and doing our own projects. All of us were successful. Every time I did a movie, I asked for 10% of box office revenue. I easily became rich and married Kayla when we were 30. Even though we were best friends, I was never comfortable sharing my tickling fetish to Kayla until a few months in to our marriage. She was weirded out at first, but slowly accept it as her getting tickled lead to great sex.

Our luxury life was great. A big mansion, a private jet, first class food. But something felt missing in our life. I brought this up to Kayla and she felt the same way. After much discussion, it seemed like the root of the missing thing is from our sex life. Again, our sex was great, but there were times I thought in my head how great it would be if there was another person. I talked to my wife about it, adding a third person. Preferably a female. I told her we could start off slow, without the sex. I suggested having both of us tickle her. She countered and wanted us to both be tickled. I agreed.

I looked into some sex clubs where other celebrities go to. There was one 1 mile away from us. It's reputation is great with many of the members gave nothing less than a 4 star review of the place. Masks are required and everything is super discreet. I did a few more research, seeing if any celebrity has been caught going to this sex club. Nothing. I paid the fee and the information was quickly sent to me. It was a short survey, not asking for our real names but a nickname. It gave a list of what services were offered. Tickling was one of them and in the "additional comments" below, I typed in "Want my wife and I to be tied up and tickled." The form also said in big bold letters to wear a mask.

We arrived at the huge mansion where the club was at. We showed our invitations and the guards patted us down for cellphones and/or cameras. My wife and I were wearing the mask that Nightwing wears. We walked inside the mansion. There were couples walking around. Some in bondage, some having sex on the floor, and some just playing roulette. There were males and females standing by the wall holding up signs with names on them. I found the female holding a sign with our names. She was a short, cute hispanic girl in a maid's outfit. Just by her appearance you could tell she's bad and was a party type of girl.

"Come with me." She said as we walked up the stairs and into a room. The room was very dark with dark purple lights.

"Strip." She said. Without hesitation, we both took all of our clothes off. She then told us to lay on the bed and tied us up. We laid next to each other side by side naked. She got on top of me and started playing with my nipples.

"What a nice strong man. Hard to believe your ticklish." She said. She quickly started tickling my sides with her sharp nails. I tried pulling my arms down instinctively, but the restraints were super strong. I screamed and laughed as my dick quickly became hard. She was an expert in tickling, easily finding my tickle spots on my upperbody. She didn't tickle me for too long. She looked behind her then back at me.

"Nice." She said smiling, pointing to my hard on. She got off me and sat on top of my wife. My wife is super ticklish everywhere. The maid started with her armpits which caused her to laugh. For minutes, I watched my wife laugh in pain and pleasure. I was getting more turned on and softly slam my head back on the pillow in frustration and looked up at the ceiling. Suddenly, I felt fingers tickling my tummy. I squirmed away and looked. She was still tickling my wife with one hand and tickling me with the other. No matter how much I moved, her fingers were always on either my sides or tummy.

"I'm just getting started." She said.

During the whole hour of altering tickling my wife and I, she teased us a lot. The second hour of tickling became more aggressive, as she tickled us, making us call her our mistress or making us beg and saying embarrassing things. We spent the whole second hour mostly begging her to stop and that we will do anything. I admit, if there was a third hour of tickling, we would have became her full time bitch. But she stopped and released us. We both were panting heavily. There was water for us ready on the stands and chugged all of it. After a few minutes of resting, the maid finally spoke up.

"Did you two enjoy it?"

We both said yes. Then looked at each other, then looked at her. The maid's eyes widened.

"Wait! No no no." She said backing away a little bit. We both grabbed her and threw on the bed and restrained her.

"Oh God, please be gentle. I'm sorry for what I did."

After that night, we got a business card from her. And to this day, we set up sessions with her. As much as we enjoy tickling her, we preferred to change our arrogant attitude that we show in front of the media and humble ourselves by letting her tickle us. That feeling of being in power to being helpless is certainly a great feeling.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back