• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Connecticut, Mass, NJ and New York Tickle Role call!

Central N.Y. State guy here, but strictly a tickler of women. So it's my misfortune to live in what is apparently a lady 'lee-free zone, perhaps declared so by executive order from His Sovereign Majesty Cuomo II when I wasn't paying attention.

Probably doesn't help that I'm as old as the many rolling hills here and a total social paralytic. My relative attractiveness could be worse, though, I suppose; at least I've never done drugs nor smoked nor developed alcoholism or any other "sensitive" diseases. Sure turned out to be a waste of my first 50 years.

(My God, I've actually made a post in the Personals! That savage goddess Desperation must be gunning to rule my life.)

Live in Northern NJ and work in Manhattan. Tickler here looking for ticklish guys to tickle, especially guys who are extremely ticklish on their feet. You can e-mail me directly at [email protected].

We all have the same interests, to one degree or another... One would naturally assume that as small, confined and fringe as our community happens to be, that it would be easy to find someone with whom to indulge in these activities from time to time, without expectation of anything else unless otherwise discussed at length beforehand. We are no longer a community dominated by any one gender or sexual preference, but sadly it seems that this site is heavily populated with those who would lead you on with no intention of following through with a real, live in-person meet up. How can we as a community overcome this?

We all have the same interests, to one degree or another... One would naturally assume that as small, confined and fringe as our community happens to be, that it would be easy to find someone with whom to indulge in these activities from time to time, without expectation of anything else unless otherwise discussed at length beforehand. We are no longer a community dominated by any one gender or sexual preference, but sadly it seems that this site is heavily populated with those who would lead you on with no intention of following through with a real, live in-person meet up. How can we as a community overcome this?

You just described half of my life. :(

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back