• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friday night nyuks (8-18-17).

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
Wanna learn how to get kids off the streets? First step: back your car from on top of 'em.

* * *​

My grandad was a world renowned linguist. His colleagues considered him an important figure of speech.

* * *​

Racecar backwards is still racecar. Racecar sideways is what killed Paul Walker.

* * *​

Ex-wife: "Ha! I knew you'd come crawling back to me!"

Ex-husband: "Miserable wench! Give me back my crutches!"

* * *​

Must have been raining cats 'n' dogs last night... this morning the ground is covered in poodles.

* * *​

The first electric gun just hit the market! It's called the Elon Musket.

* * *​

My first girlfriend had a wooden leg. Our relationship was filled with conflict; I was forced to break it off.

* * *​

My brain is getting awfully snooty... of my five senses, it bothers to acknowledge only four. Well, there's no accounting for taste.

* * *​

Always use a mink-lined guitar in your concerts. You'll make a fur tune!

* * *​

If it weren't for the Arabs, there'd never have been a 9/11. It would have been IX/XI.

* * *​

My neighbor and I got into an awful fight over our competing flower beds. It went so badly for me, I started throwing sod at him; you could easily see I was losing ground.

* * *​

If Adam and Eve had been Chinese, we'd still live in Eden. They would have eaten the snake instead of the apple.

* * *​

Wife: "I'm leaving! You don't even look at me anymore; you're completely obsessed with that damned Transformer franchise!"

Husband: "Please don't go! I can change!"

* * *​

I once wrote a kinky song for an S&M orgy. I was paid per verse.

* * *​

Jesus looked really ripped before he died. He was practicing crossfit.

* * *​

Yesterday I startled the mailman by coming to the door naked. It probably freaked him out more, though, to know that I'd found out where he lives.

* * *​

Mario: "Hey waiter! I just'a spill minestrone in my lap!"

Waiter: "Would you like more napkins, Mr. Mario?"

Mario: "No, I wanna complain! There's'a soup in my fly!"

* * *​

My wife griped that I was always too tired for sex, so I went to see the doctor. He told me to get into shape; he said that jogging 5 miles a day would save my marriage. And he was right: I came home after only 3 and caught him in bed with her.

* * *​

My cousin Nicolas, after months of unemployment, finally landed himself a job emptying the change from gum-ball machines. Needless to say, he isn't nickeless anymore.

* * *​

England: "To us, it's colour; to you, it's color. To us, it's flavour; to you, it's flavor. To us, it's neighbour; to you, it's neighbor. What's your bloody problem, US?"

United States: "Force of habit. Ever since the Revolution, we've been trying to get rid of U."

* * *​

I'd never before seen an elephant sneeze! It really blew me away!

* * *​

She: "Once we're married, I promise to stay right by your side throughout all your problems."

He: "But I've never had any problems!"

She: "We aren't married yet."

Last edited:
England: "To us, it's colour; to you, it's color. To us, it's flavour; to you, it's flavor. To us, it's neighbour; to you, it's neighbor. What's your bloody problem, US?"
United States: "Force of habit. Ever since the Revolution, we've been trying to get ride of U."

Oh, THAT'S why there's the difference......

She: "Once we're married, I promise to stay right by your side throughout all your problems."

Mmmmm....not sayin'.

United States: "Force of habit. Ever since the Revolution, we've been trying to get ride of U."

Oh, THAT'S why there's the difference......
That's the rumor, anyway. International relations are complex.

Mmmmm....not sayin'.
?????

Thanks for the replies Rdhd!

LOL :p
Fine collection of jokes. :D
My favorite:
My wife griped that I was always too tired for sex, so I went to see the doctor. He told me to get into shape; he said that jogging 5 miles a day would save my marriage. And he was right: I came home after only 3 and caught him in bed with her.

Thank you, Milagros! Glad you enjoyed! Interesting choice... this was one of my own favorites!

Wanna learn how to get kids off the streets? First step: back your car from on top of 'em.

:laughhard:

Thank you Bugman! You chose the alpha and omega this week!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back