• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Woman dominated by creepy doll

BlasterMaster

1st Level Yellow Feather
A bound and gagged woman being force marched through a haunted mansion while dressed like a slut by a creepy porcelain doll. What plans does the doll have for the woman? Probably plenty of tickle torture in the mansion's dungeon!

A commission I paid Denzmoon on DeviantArt to draw for me. Enjoy! :D

Improved.png

Last edited:
I am late to this, but this is AWESOME! I absolutely love it!

Thanks! My sis in law Rox has had this fantasy where she would be bound (arms behind, legs loosely manacled so she can walk but not run), ball gagged, and be totally naked with nothing but a large, long, fluffy ostrich feather boa draped around her and be stuck walking through a haunted mansion during a thunderstorm at night. My GF would that idea equally tantalizing so I commissioned this for both of them. :D

You're really a sweet guy, you know that? ;) Those gals are lucky to have you~

You're really a sweet guy, you know that? Those gals are lucky to have you~

Dawww...thanks. :D Rox is a great person and a wonderful wife to my awesome sister. As for my GF, I consider myself so fortunate to have found such a smexy naughty woman that I practically worship the ground she walks on sometimes. :D

Lol! Well I hope she reads that, then, and shows proper appreciation for your devotion! :xpulcy: Nothing is sadder in this world than unreciprocal love (I know a guy this happened to). And as a recently married man, allow me to congratulate you on finding one true gem. God knows there are few of them out there~

:goodjob:

Nice, that's beautiful art. It's not common when I see anything like this online and somehow this is right what I want to see. It's like my deepest fantasy being depicted. It's cool to know I'm not the only person here who's that sick.
What I wonder now is how to sell sex toys. I really want to start my own sex toy business because these things become more and more popular and I think the demand will only rise in the following years. There are more and more incels out there ready to pay a lot just to get a slight feeling of a woman near them.

Last edited:
While I'm happy I can make you happy Cameron, I disagree complete with your idea that I'm "that sick".

Also, selling products to incels seems like a terrible (not to mention unsafe) model for a business.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back