• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anyone ever seen a girl that you just wanted to have the chance to tickle?

robmic

Verified
Just once?
I can't tell you how many times that has happened to me. Just about every time, it has never materialized. But the possibilities...
How many of you has it actually happened? And if it did, was it anywhere as awesome as you thought it would be?

Yes I have...every weekend there are 4 women at the campground who I'd love to tickle

I'm not talking about in general. That's an every day thing. What I'm talking about is that one special woman that makes you stop and think to yourself "OMG!! I would give anything to tickle her just one time!". We see the every day, run of the mill pretty gals that we always think tickling them would be fun. But the one that stops you dead in your tracks, that's the ones I'm talking about.

There have been a lot, but I specifically remember a girl who was in one of my classes in college (long time ago). She was petite, darker blonde hair, super cute and had just about the most gorgeous feet I've ever seen. Her name was Kris. Never got the chance to even find out if she was ticklish though. :(

Hell yes! There is a gorgeous girl I see all the time in my neighborhood always wears these sexy slides. I went to my local library and she was sitting on a couch with her feet up and shoes off! I swear I almost walked by her and tickled her soft beautiful feet but I chickened out at the last minute. I did get some pics tho! IMG_1400.JPG

They tend to walk by in town when I'm sitting in coffee shops looking out the window. I am never in a position to do anything about them. They come round about two or three times a year - they are that rare. I must be extra picky. There is a particular look that some girls and women have which just signals to me that they are hair-trigger ticklish, and for me just to see them is an immediate turn-on and my mind goes into overdrive. I think I might be subconsciously tuning in to girls who look like the very ticklish girl who first ignited my ticklephilia when I was a youngster. She is the lode stone for me and always will be.

all the time...in fact that's the first thing that comes to my mind when I see an attractive girl

Specifically, yes. There is a girl who works at a coffee shop I often visit. She has a wicked smile and a really cute laugh (I noticed it a few times as she jokes around with co workers and customers.) She is super cute and seems like she would make a fun lee. She is one of these girls with several tattoos and dyed hair. All tough on the exterior, but I think tickling her would illicit some cute reactions.

On the flip side, there is also a cute guy I used to fantasize about tickling. He was a young lifeguard at a public pool my family frequented back when my kids were in high school. Seeing him in nothing but his swim trunks, with his bare chest, toned body and bare feet he dangled over the side of his stand...mmmm

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back