• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

50% OFF CUSTOM VIDEOS! Nicole Oring, Lucy Purr and more, til September 1st!

ftkl_haha

2nd Level Yellow Feather
Dear feet and tickle fans,

From now, til September 1st, custom videos are 50% OFF! Here's our roster of available models ...

VICTORIA BANXXX
SUNSHINE
RAVEN EVE
LUCY PURR
NICOLE ORING
KATANA (new model)
KIMBER WOODS
AUDREY ROYAL

Email us at [email protected] to order! All orders must be made and paid by September 1st to qualify!

<embed src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/230310649" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen mozallowfullscreen allowfullscreen></embed>

Attachments

• VictoriaB uhoh3.jpg
    VictoriaB uhoh3.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 287
  • SunshineTK8.jpg
    SunshineTK8.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 299
  • LucyRL sock tease.jpg
    LucyRL sock tease.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 257
  • RavenmummyTK.jpg
    RavenmummyTK.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 288
  • NicoleTK88.jpg
    NicoleTK88.jpg
    487 KB · Views: 293
I don't want to promise buying a custom but off the top of your head, what does an 'average' custom cost and by being half off what can I expect to pay? I'd like to know upfront before we start an exchange, it ends up being way more than expected, and then I back out.

I don't want to promise buying a custom but off the top of your head, what does an 'average' custom cost and by being half off what can I expect to pay? I'd like to know upfront before we start an exchange, it ends up being way more than expected, and then I back out.

The average custom runs at $200 per model for 15-20 minutes of edited non-nude footage. Sometimes special wardrobe requests cost extra, if it's wardrobe that we or the model don't already have. The discount would bring that down to $100. Hope that sheds some light on things.

UPDATE: Only one available slot left for Nicole Oring.

The average custom runs at $200 per model for 15-20 minutes of edited non-nude footage. Sometimes special wardrobe requests cost extra, if it's wardrobe that we or the model don't already have. The discount would bring that down to $100. Hope that sheds some light on things.

So that would be $200 for two models whereas normally it would be $400 for two models. That's actually not bad. :)

So that would be $200 for two models whereas normally it would be $400 for two models. That's actually not bad. :)

Correct. Mind you, some of the SoCal models, like Nicole and Audrey have a higher rate, but you still come out way ahead, with this deal. For example, I just quoted someone $400, for a three-model shoot, due to differing model rates.

Correct. Mind you, some of the SoCal models, like Nicole and Audrey have a higher rate, but you still come out way ahead, with this deal. For example, I just quoted someone $400, for a three-model shoot, due to differing model rates.

Gotcha. Well sadly I'll miss this deal, but at least I'll have some idea of how it'll go for a future custom. But it is a good deal and I would encourage everyone to take advantage of it while they can.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back