• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Attended First Gathering (M/M)

theblueone

TMF Novice
Attended First Gathering

After months of chats with people about potential sessions that eventually led to nowhere (Only had one successful meet up from the personals so far), I became a little discouraged and decided perhaps I needed a break from looking around. So I read that gatherings are a great way for me to meet new people without the pressure and all that so I check and ended up attending a tickle get-together in NYC.

It was amazing! The environment was casual and everyone there was nice and friendly! Definitely made me feel comfortable, for the most part, I felt like I was still kinda reserved but that's just me whenever I meet new people for the first time haha.

But yeah, I received a massage beforehand and it really helped loosened me up considering how stiff I was feeling from the train ride there. Couldn't say it tickled cause it takes a bit of digging to get me to laugh haha. So then I was strapped down on a comfy massage table and got tickled all over intensely by practically everyone there! Upper body, feet, legs, all requires digging, and I was going so crazy oftentimes the restraints come loose, it was that intense! I wasn't sure I was ticklish enough but they assured I was and that makes me happy. :)

And I did get to tickle other people, young and older. And although I used to only tickle young people, I think I've grown to like tickling older people too, since tickling fun is tickling fun after all. Guess I just needed a chance to explore, which was encouraged.

So yeah, I had a blast and I'm looking forward to attending more gatherings if they'll have me. :D

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back