• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Random Parade incident mclown/f (not great, but fun)

roninnawashi

TMF Poster
I had a random tickle sighting over the weekend. It was a fun situation but it wasn't that great. I still wanted to share:

Our local festival took place over the weekend. It is usually a lot of fun and there is a parade every night. Anyway, I was about 15 ft away from me, a woman that I had a crush on in high school was sitting with her husband and her mother. The woman is still super attractive and an all around good person. About an hour into the parade, she had slipped her bare feet out of her flip flops and propped them up on a road barricade that was set up for the festival. An obvious distraction for me! Her feet were cute, they looked like she took care of them. I KNOW she is ticklish, or at least she was back in the day. It appeared that I was not the only person whose attention this attracted!

A small troupe of clowns was passing by, Shriners or something, and one of the clowns was swinging an ostrich feather at his side. I think they us these for balancing on their finger or some such thing... this clown veered off the main course of the parade and made his way to my former crush's bare feet. He raised the feather and stared wiggling it against her bare soles! She squealed loud and laughed for a few seconds before pulling her feet away. I don't know if this was a ticklish reaction, more than likely, it was a response to the situation. Still, it was a fun sighting!

I had a random tickle sighting over the weekend. It was a fun situation but it wasn't that great. I still wanted to share:

Our local festival took place over the weekend. It is usually a lot of fun and there is a parade every night. Anyway, I was about 15 ft away from me, a woman that I had a crush on in high school was sitting with her husband and her mother. The woman is still super attractive and an all around good person. About an hour into the parade, she had slipped her bare feet out of her flip flops and propped them up on a road barricade that was set up for the festival. An obvious distraction for me! Her feet were cute, they looked like she took care of them. I KNOW she is ticklish, or at least she was back in the day. It appeared that I was not the only person whose attention this attracted!

A small troupe of clowns was passing by, Shriners or something, and one of the clowns was swinging an ostrich feather at his side. I think they us these for balancing on their finger or some such thing... this clown veered off the main course of the parade and made his way to my former crush's bare feet. He raised the feather and stared wiggling it against her bare soles! She squealed loud and laughed for a few seconds before pulling her feet away. I don't know if this was a ticklish reaction, more than likely, it was a response to the situation. Still, it was a fun sighting!

Wow. After reading that story, I can honestly say this first time I've ever liked clowns. What did your crush look like? What celebrity would you say she resembles? Did you ever have a chance to tickle her yourself?

I can honestly say that she doesn't look like any celebrity I can think of. She is clearly Italian from her skin tone, facial features etc. She is tiny, tiny. Like all over. We are all in our 30's now and she is still just small.

I tickled her a few times here and there. Never more than a few seconds. We went through a stint of frequently making out but never got our timing right to date. She was pretty ticklish all over and she never really fought it.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back