• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jerry Lewis has died.

He was a great comedian, actor, and philanthropist. Rest In Peace, Mr. Lewis.

He had a variety of ailments throughout his life. Heart disease, diabetes, prostate cancer and a couple other things. It's amazing that he made it to 91, RIP.

His wacky comedics were great - we don't see that anymore. And he was passionate about "his kids". Let's see a modern entertainer do as much as he tried to do (OK, don't bring up Bono). RIP Jerry, you and Dean-o are a team again.

I still don't understand why the MDA fired him from the Labor Day telethon, but they didn't last long without him. I hope the MDA is still managing to raise as much money, but it seems doubtful.

I grew up watching reruns of his comedies on local TV (The Delicate Delinquent was a favorite of mine). Watched his telethon every year as well. Finally got to see him in person in the mid-90s when he starred in a touring production of Damn Yankees. He was a talented man who used his fame for the benefit of others. That's how I will remember him.

I always liked watching the Muscular Dystrophy Telethones on Labor Day Weekend.

RIP Jerry Lewis.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back