• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wedding Tickles

Phoenix1

These tickles happened many years ago.

So my friend had gotten married, see ticked badly, and at the reception to liquor was flowing freely. I was feeling no pain and either was an older lady. No to be perfectly honest she was probably younger than I am today, but back then anyone older than 10 years was too old….lol

She sat on the couch, looked over at me and smiled and claimed she was drunk. She perched her glass on the table and laid back on propped her feet on my lap. She was wearing sandals which showed quite a bit of her foot. They were strapped on, but part of the sole of her foot could be seen.

I sat there for a minute and then started to rub her foot. She cooed that she liked it a lot and I continued to rub the barest part of her foot. Then all of a sudden I started to tickle the arch. She squirmed and then sat up real fast and reached for her foot saying “Oh NO! Stop, you are tickling my foot!” All the while she was giggling and laughing.

I stopped and she laid back down still giggling a little bit. I switched feet and started to rub her other foot. After a few minutes I said “I guess that means you are pretty ticklish?” and started to tickle her arch. Once again she laughed and said “No please don’t tickle me, pleaaase !!!” as she sat up and again reached for her foot to stop me.

I continued to tickle her arch and said ”Tickle tickle tickle!” She was rolling and fighting to get away and I continued to tickle her for 30 seconds or so before stopping. She fell back laughing softly, then moved her feet off my lap. She sat up and kissed me on the check and thanked me for something she hadn’t felt n a long time.

A bit later I was sitting with my friends who all seemed to be enchanted by a young girl who was about our age. All I can remember about her was she had dark hair, a nice figure, and very nice and ticklish feet.

I can’t recall the conversation but I do recall she kept dropping her shoe and dangling it off her toes. I watched for a while and then reached down and took her shoe away from her.

I made some jokes about pouring drinks in it, but never actually did it. After a time she said “Think I can get my shoe back?” I said sure, dropped to my knee and started to put her shoe back on. As I placed her toes in the shoe I reached in with my other hand and started to tickle her arch. “Ticklish?” I asked. Her foot started to move about, she giggled and then moved her foot out of my reach.

She looked at me and then put her foot back and once again I started to lace the shoe back on her foot and again began to tickle her arch. Once again I got the same reaction and she pulled her foot away. Now she was getting pissed at me, but I said “I can’t put it back on if you keep moving.” To which she replied “I would if you would stop tickling me.”

She just sat there and then said ok try it again. Crossed her legs placing her foot in front of me. She reached down and held the seat of the chair and I started to place the shoe back on her foot. Again I started to tickle her foot with her toes trapped in the shoe. She giggled and laughed a bit and after about 30 seconds set the shoe on her foot. She placed both of her feet on the floor and keep them there.

I got back to my other friends house and we sat up for a short time, but he begged off and finally went to bed. The “older” folks stayed up for a while and then he went to bed, leaving me with his beautiful wife who was already dressed for bed.

She was reading a book, had her legs in sort of a lotus position exposing her left foot to me. I got up and snagged a blanket and settled down on the couch, where I often slept, placing my arm under my head, touching her foot. I pulled my arm away quickly and said “Jeez, your foot is like ice!” She told me not to touch it then, not thinking I had a plan.

I went back to my position, complete with arm and then took my hand and placed it over her toes. She warned me not to tickle her, and I asked if she was ticklish. She responded yes very much so, that’s why I couldn’t move around too much.

I held her toes moving my fingers a few times receiving admonishment each time and a warning not to tickle her. Finally she said she was ready to go to bed, and asked me “If I can get my foot back?” I thought my plan was going to hell, but was determined so I started to sit up and said “Sure, you can have it back when I’m done with it” I snagged her ankle and as I rose I started to tickle the sole of her foot.

“NOOOOO! Damn it stop, come on don’t tickle me!!!” she squirmed and fought me, but I had a firm grip of her ankle. I tickled her foot from toes to heel and back again all the time she laughed and screamed “Damn it stop, please stop. You are tickling me"! Although I only kept it up for perhaps 15 seconds I didn’t want her too mad at me or to tell her husband that I was tickling her.

She went to bed and the next morning she asked me if I remembered anything from last night. Sensing a trap I said not really except she went to bed mad at me for some reason. She said it was nothing, it was OK and went to the kitchen to make coffee and start breakfast.

I never did tell her I remember everything that happened that night.

Very nice series of incidents! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Really cool! It sounds very playful and fun; some of the best kind of tickling! :)

These tickles happened many years ago.

So my friend had gotten married, see ticked badly, and at the reception to liquor was flowing freely. I was feeling no pain and either was an older lady. No to be perfectly honest she was probably younger than I am today, but back then anyone older than 10 years was too old….lol

She sat on the couch, looked over at me and smiled and claimed she was drunk. She perched her glass on the table and laid back on propped her feet on my lap. She was wearing sandals which showed quite a bit of her foot. They were strapped on, but part of the sole of her foot could be seen.

I sat there for a minute and then started to rub her foot. She cooed that she liked it a lot and I continued to rub the barest part of her foot. Then all of a sudden I started to tickle the arch. She squirmed and then sat up real fast and reached for her foot saying “Oh NO! Stop, you are tickling my foot!” All the while she was giggling and laughing.

I stopped and she laid back down still giggling a little bit. I switched feet and started to rub her other foot. After a few minutes I said “I guess that means you are pretty ticklish?” and started to tickle her arch. Once again she laughed and said “No please don’t tickle me, pleaaase !!!” as she sat up and again reached for her foot to stop me.

I continued to tickle her arch and said ”Tickle tickle tickle!” She was rolling and fighting to get away and I continued to tickle her for 30 seconds or so before stopping. She fell back laughing softly, then moved her feet off my lap. She sat up and kissed me on the check and thanked me for something she hadn’t felt n a long time.

A bit later I was sitting with my friends who all seemed to be enchanted by a young girl who was about our age. All I can remember about her was she had dark hair, a nice figure, and very nice and ticklish feet.

I can’t recall the conversation but I do recall she kept dropping her shoe and dangling it off her toes. I watched for a while and then reached down and took her shoe away from her.

I made some jokes about pouring drinks in it, but never actually did it. After a time she said “Think I can get my shoe back?” I said sure, dropped to my knee and started to put her shoe back on. As I placed her toes in the shoe I reached in with my other hand and started to tickle her arch. “Ticklish?” I asked. Her foot started to move about, she giggled and then moved her foot out of my reach.

She looked at me and then put her foot back and once again I started to lace the shoe back on her foot and again began to tickle her arch. Once again I got the same reaction and she pulled her foot away. Now she was getting pissed at me, but I said “I can’t put it back on if you keep moving.” To which she replied “I would if you would stop tickling me.”

She just sat there and then said ok try it again. Crossed her legs placing her foot in front of me. She reached down and held the seat of the chair and I started to place the shoe back on her foot. Again I started to tickle her foot with her toes trapped in the shoe. She giggled and laughed a bit and after about 30 seconds set the shoe on her foot. She placed both of her feet on the floor and keep them there.

I got back to my other friends house and we sat up for a short time, but he begged off and finally went to bed. The “older” folks stayed up for a while and then he went to bed, leaving me with his beautiful wife who was already dressed for bed.

She was reading a book, had her legs in sort of a lotus position exposing her left foot to me. I got up and snagged a blanket and settled down on the couch, where I often slept, placing my arm under my head, touching her foot. I pulled my arm away quickly and said “Jeez, your foot is like ice!” She told me not to touch it then, not thinking I had a plan.

I went back to my position, complete with arm and then took my hand and placed it over her toes. She warned me not to tickle her, and I asked if she was ticklish. She responded yes very much so, that’s why I couldn’t move around too much.

I held her toes moving my fingers a few times receiving admonishment each time and a warning not to tickle her. Finally she said she was ready to go to bed, and asked me “If I can get my foot back?” I thought my plan was going to hell, but was determined so I started to sit up and said “Sure, you can have it back when I’m done with it” I snagged her ankle and as I rose I started to tickle the sole of her foot.

“NOOOOO! Damn it stop, come on don’t tickle me!!!” she squirmed and fought me, but I had a firm grip of her ankle. I tickled her foot from toes to heel and back again all the time she laughed and screamed “Damn it stop, please stop. You are tickling me"! Although I only kept it up for perhaps 15 seconds I didn’t want her too mad at me or to tell her husband that I was tickling her.

She went to bed and the next morning she asked me if I remembered anything from last night. Sensing a trap I said not really except she went to bed mad at me for some reason. She said it was nothing, it was OK and went to the kitchen to make coffee and start breakfast.

I never did tell her I remember everything that happened that night.

Awesome story. What did the 3rd woman (your friends wife) look like? You said she was beautiful but what celebrity would you say she resembled.

She was approx. 5'2" tall dark hair with a great figure. She was Hispanic so I don't know of any actress she resembled, sorry.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back