• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Surrender (m/f)

I have come to realize over the years that this community (like all others in every walk of life) is fraught with the same pitfalls as any other - there will always be assholes. You do great work, so you should always draw in a way that satisfies your own sense of personal satisfaction with the knowledge that there will always be a target audience for it. The ones who put you down or berate your contributions are not worth the time it takes to worry about.

It's like Lincoln said: "If you don't like it, shut the fuck up"; or something like that. LOL!
Keep up the great work. There are plenty of people out here who really enjoy and appreciate your contributions.

Thanks!!

Great drawing! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Thank you, Sir!! :)

I have come to realize over the years that this community (like all others in every walk of life) is fraught with the same pitfalls as any other - there will always be assholes. You do great work, so you should always draw in a way that satisfies your own sense of personal satisfaction with the knowledge that there will always be a target audience for it. The ones who put you down or berate your contributions are not worth the time it takes to worry about.

It's like Lincoln said: "If you don't like it, shut the fuck up"; or something like that. LOL!
Keep up the great work. There are plenty of people out here who really enjoy and appreciate your contributions.

HA! I agree with you that those who don't add to the work only serve to detract, but I have absolutely no problem with people vocalizing their criticism. It's the stuff that happened over PM that bothered me. It seems cowardly. I'm more than happy to discuss the idea of artistic credibility openly, but I'm not going to do it in private any further because I'm not in the business of defending myself or my art.

Also, this has nothing to do with this community, actually. All of that feedback came from the DeviantArt community. I guess it's true that there are these kind of users in every community, and I don't expect to never run into it, but I've got a ton of things to do and I really have to evaluate where I want to put my effort. I wouldn't say these users are a direct cause, but it helped me get from that point to this point.

Thanks for the kind words about my submissions! I aim to please!

Hey, cool!

Thanks! It's darker than I typically go for, but it fits I think.

Awesome job!

Thank you! I do appreciate it!

Great work, keep it up

Thanks, Yanks! I'll try :)

Your art is great as always!!! I love seeing your stuff actually... but on the topic of Deviantart Shitbirds:

There are only a few. And once you say "multiple accounts", I can pretty much narrow it down to about two guys that I know of. One of which hasn't done shit in years: so one. Guys like this are complete nobodies. You just have to learn to ignore them, as they will appear just about any place you post artwork in the future. They usually just want you to either acknowledge them or do art they want when they want it and how they want it.

So just crush them and ignore them, or better yet, just block and ignore them.

You can't fix stupid, but it can ruin you.

NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!!!

People always hold various views. Sometimes it doesn't matter how others judge you, just be yourself. I like your pictures btw.

I really enjoy your art, it's incredible. :boogie: So it sounds like you have a very jealous troll or two..

Man that Lincoln sure had a way with words

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back