• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

20 F Lee, intense tickle torture and possible taboo RP?

Madlion

Hi everyone,

My name's Maddie, 20, f, and 100% a lee (I lack versatility). I'm looking for just an online RP partner who's into my admittedly twisted writing fantasies of non-consensual intense tickle torture. Even though it scares me to no end in real life, I still occasionally seek it out and definitely fantasize it. I must be some crazy masochist, I guess. Taboo tickles involving family (step sibling, step parent) and age-play tickles are also something I'm interested in. So, if these are the kind of stuff you might be into... read on! For the RP itself, I'm definitely a bit of a nerd when it comes to reading/writing so I prefer to RP (to borrow from someone else's words that I've read on here) in paragraph style. Multiple paragraphs if possible, so it ends up being like we're writing a story... except from the first person (or third if you prefer) and from two perspectives. I don't have particular hard limits other than the focus being on tickling. Tickle spots are numerous, so I do merely ask for ticklers to not focus on one spot when tickling, but other than that no preference there.

So... for the TLDR and recap

- noncon tickle torture
- taboo tickles
- lots of writing

Message me if you have interest and if you've read all the way to the end for some crazy reason... thanks for taking the time!

~M

Somone with a similar name and story turned out to be fake on kik just the other day and now this account makes this post soon after (their first post since they registered 2 years ago). So beware potential suitors.

Last edited:
While probably good advice, I don't own a kik. Obviously, that's no proof so by all means proceed if you wish and trust me and ignore this post if not.

Oh, for Christ's sake. I love North America. I frequently visit it, being based in, well, North America. Oh, socks. You never fail to be all socky.

Hi Maddie, that sounds great! We can talk on here or you can find me on Kik at reyoflight3 if that's easier :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back