• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling in Germany

Phoenix1

CeCe was a lovely young lady, dark hair, great figure and always would catch her walking to the library in the late afternoon. She always dressed really nice with a dress and nylons with heels. I never saw her any other way.

Her husband worked with MPI and use to be stationed in GA with me. How he ended up with me is a bit of a secret, but he showed up there in Germany about a month or two after I did.

In any case I really wanted to see her dress in a different style. Once I invited them to dinner to my APT off base, but she was dressed in the same manner as I always saw her. Later when I reached high enough on the list I snagged on base housing and was in the same courtyard as they were.

Talking to him one day I suggested that we have a cook out and he surprisingly agreed. We set it up for two weeks ahead when he wasn’t working. On that day the families got together, but the weather wasn’t cooperating. It looked like rain so we moved thing inside of his APT, and sure enough it started to rain.

So after we ate, we were sitting around while she cleaned things up. When she finished she came into the living room and was playing with the kids. All of a sudden she pretended to be ticklish with all the kids tickling her ribs. She crawled away and ended up laying in front of me. This day she wore shorts and now was barefoot.

You could tell the kids weren’t really tickling her, but I had an idea. I reached down grabbed her ankle and started to tickle her right foot telling the kids, “This is how you tickle someone.” And started to spider tickle her foot.

Her face was frozen until the tickling kicked in and she screamed and started to buck and pull her foot away, which of course she couldn’t. Kids were flying off of her and she laugh so much saying “Hahaha oh stop please ha haha ha.”

I tickled her for 30 seconds or so then stood up holding her ankle and dragged her a couple of inches over to her husband and asked if he wanted some. He reached up and tickle her foot for a couple of seconds and then stopped. I said “Awww are you ticklish CeCe?” Sat back down and continued to tickle her foot for a few more seconds before stopping.

When I finished she moved quickly away, but never mentioned it.

The next time I saw her barefoot she was washing her car. I grabbed the garbage and took it downstairs to toss and then walked over to her. She was kneeling on the front seat, reaching over cleaning the other side of the car. I walked up and said HI. She looked around and said HI and asked how I was doing and we exchanged some small talk.

Then I said “you stepped in some gum this day”. She seemed unaffected but I followed it up by saying, “Here let me take care of it” I reached down, grabbed her ankle and started to scratch her foot with my index finger, (Yes, she had actually stepped in some gum).

She pitched forward laughing “On NO! Stop don’t do it, I’ll take care of it..ha haha ha”. I ignored her protest and continued to scratch at her foot driving her crazy. I sat on the door frame, held her foot and continue to tickle her for a minute. She was crazy with tickling laughter until I got ll the gum off her sole.

Then I washed her foot off with the bucket she had sitting there from washing the outside of the car. Then I said ;”There now its better.” She laid across the front seat and said a half-hearted thanks. I stood up and told her I had to go to bed as I worked that night. Wasn’t much longer and I got out of the Army.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back