• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Say hello to some Newbies!

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
Hello all!

So this is my first post, and my first time telling anyone other than my wife about my tickling and foot fetish. I haven't even told girls I've dated before her, (nor given them reason to suspect it). It is a big moment for me. I'm 34 years old. I've lurked in the community for a while, and I know how warm and welcoming everyone is. It is what made me feel comfortable enough to do this.

I have had this fetish since I can remember. Even as a little kid.

My wife doesn't have the fetish, but she LOVES to tickle people. She has a very hard time not going overboard!

Here I'd like to call her Saturn, and myself Jupiter. We'll both respond using this login. We'll do our best to be clear who is posting.

So thanks for listening, and please look for a story Saturn and I have written together in the "post stories" section. And please enjoy this photo of Saturn's feet.

Attachments

• Saturn with my ring.jpeg
    Saturn with my ring.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 188
Welcome to the TMF, Jupiter and Saturn, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

Welcome! Congrats on coming out on this first post. I'm in a similar situation with my own wife. Thanks for sharing your wife's lovely foot!

Thanks Milagros, Dude.

We appreciate it. It's nice to see the support and fun had here.

Jupiter

Hey foot is quite lovely, isn't it? My wife Saturn is quite shy, so posting the pic was pretty big for her. I suspect that she'll have quite a confidence boost due the the good nature of this community.

Thank you all again.

Jupiter

As TMFs resident cool guy, I welcome you to our humble forum

HELLO.

:welcome:WELCOME TO THE FORUM.

If you hang out here enough you will learn all about :tickling:.

Welcome to the forum, Saturn&Jupiter. You should do just fine here. Nobody will judge you here for being a foot guy. Foot fetishism is one of the most common forms of fetishism and widely accepted in the fetish community except for people who hate feet I guess but, who cares what they think? Your wife's foot is very nice. Looking forward to reading your stories.

Welcome to the Forum and always nice to see folks here wanting to share and explore! Saturn's foot pic was wonderful to see and lovely indeed! Thanks to you both for sharing :)

Welcome, and that's a lovely pic!! It's nice to see other couples on here, my partner and I enjoy this fetish/activity together as well.

That's great she gets into it . Really cool to see couples into it!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back