• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anybody else feel this way?

Volsung

Verified
My tickle fetish runs so deep that in fact, I like thinking that I'm making (particularly the women) laugh through silly texts and whatnot.

Anybody else feel this way?

I figure, this is the best I can do in this forum, since I can't physically tickle them.

I actually really felt that growing up, although the causation may have run the other way for me. I really loved making girls laugh and I think that may have lead to my tickling fetish.

Every time I hear a woman reply to the question of what they're looking for in a partner, invariably one of the answers is "someone who makes me laugh".

Now I doubt the majority include tickling with that statement, but obviously someone with a shared sense of humor is a high priority for most woman. So if you can connect with someone through humor, tickling will eventually occur as the relationship progresses.

"If you can make a woman laugh, you can make her do anything."

- - Marilyn Monroe

Besides Marilyn Monroe, I have heard Drew Barrymore and Germaine Greer say the very same thing. (Quite a disparate collection there.) I took notes.

Not all women find tickling funny, mind you.

Besides Marilyn Monroe, I have heard Drew Barrymore and Germaine Greer say the very same thing. (Quite a disparate collection there.) I took notes.

Not all women find tickling funny, mind you.

Could be apocryphal. Doesn't make it any less true. (ish)
In my own experience, if you get them laughing about something, they'll laugh even louder if/when you tickle.
Timing is everything.

A while back, I created a thread on this very theme, asking the forum’s ‘lers whether they felt they valued the ability to make people laugh more highly than most. The results were… Well, there were no results lol.

I feel that I do. But whether there’s a genuine link between that and my fetish, I dunno. After all, there are bound to be ‘lers out there who claim to have no great interest in making people laugh outside of tickling. :shrug:

I think on a simple level, I just like hearing women laugh. On a deeper level, laughter (mostly) equates to having a good time... acceptance... so in a twisted way, tickling forces pleasure on people.

http://hazlitt.net/feature/tickle-me-dead

TMF member WheresTheClip posted the above link recently, and it mentions an MRI experiment that seemed to show that tickle-laughter and comedy-laughter are not clearly connected in the brain.

Nevertheless I think there can be an overlap. Sometimes the uncontrollable laughter caused by well-timed comedy, or somebody skilfully making us laugh through humour, feels to me almost like being tickled. It might be something to do with the element of the unexpected, plus the loss of control.

I think that some ticklers - our OP, Volsung, might be among them? - might connect their urge to tickle with an urge to spread fun and laughter, while others - and I confess I am more like this - have more of a fascination for the power/control element of tickling. I love comedy, and of course I love it when a woman finds me funny (and the ones that know me well say that I am!), but for me the main point of tickling is something else. Reading people's contributions to this site over the years has made it clear that there are at least these two quite different styles and motivations among ticklers. No doubt they can be combined in one person sometimes too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back