• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What word or term do you use to describe how ticklish you are ?

fitnesstickle

2nd Level Green Feather
I love when people are asked how ticklish they are, the terms chosen to describe it.
"Very", " extremely", "deathly", etc.
How do you describe your ticklishness ?

"Deathly" seems to fit best.

"Exquisitely" too maybe.

"Extremely" doesn't quite convey it; too overused, and too blunt an instrument to describe all the gradations of extreme ticklishness that can be experienced.

In the end, I find that language fails entirely.

For myself: very, but not extremely.

For my wife, I always use this quote from artist Redscript:

"Her ticklishness was through the roof. And so would she if she wasn't so thoroughly restrained." :laughhard:

I think about it every time I tickle her.

"Super" but then, everything is super-something if I dont think about it ahead of time!

In that torrent of anxious words that come pouring out as you're trying in vain to convince someone not to tickle you (or not to keep tickling you) I usually end up saying something like "I'm so ticklish it's not even funny." (Which then gives them a perfect opening to prove me wrong -- to prove that it is indeed plenty funny.)

In that torrent of anxious words that come pouring out as you're trying in vain to convince someone not to tickle you (or not to keep tickling you) I usually end up saying something like "I'm so ticklish it's not even funny." (Which then gives them a perfect opening to prove me wrong -- to prove that it is indeed plenty funny.)

That's the one thing I always thought was awesome about you Wade, was your reactions to the tickling! Sometimes I think they are as much fun to read about as the actual ticklings you get!

To coin the term from a very dear friend who loved and hated to be tickled on her sexy little feet "miserably ticklish".

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back