• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend tickled by her friend f/f

the_dude

TMF Poster
The other day, I was at the beach with my girlfriend and her friend. My girlfriend is 5'4 with greenish/greyish eyes and long, straight, light brown hair. She is also extremely ticklish. We we're at the beach all day and decided to walk up to the bar for one last drink before heading back to my girlfriend's friends house. While at the bar, for no reason at all, she started tickling my girlfriend's sides. She screeched, jumped and laughed. She kept on tickling her against the bar. My girlfriend was going crazy! This lasted for severel seconds before stopping. I had to adjust myself before walking out. As we started to walk out, she grabbed my girlfriend's sides again and tickled her all the way up the boardwalk to my Jeep. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. I'm hoping this happens again in a more private place cause I want in on this! Hope you enjoyed! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Sun was shining a little brighter that day, huh!?

Great story! That's the kind of situation where you want to hold her down and egg the friend on, then be a traitor and help the girlfriend get some revenge!

The other day, I was at the beach with my girlfriend and her friend. My girlfriend is 5'4 with greenish/greyish eyes and long, straight, light brown hair. She is also extremely ticklish. We we're at the beach all day and decided to walk up to the bar for one last drink before heading back to my girlfriend's friends house. While at the bar, for no reason at all, she started tickling my girlfriend's sides. She screeched, jumped and laughed. She kept on tickling her against the bar. My girlfriend was going crazy! This lasted for severel seconds before stopping. I had to adjust myself before walking out. As we started to walk out, she grabbed my girlfriend's sides again and tickled her all the way up the boardwalk to my Jeep. I couldn't believe what I was witnessing. I'm hoping this happens again in a more private place cause I want in on this! Hope you enjoyed! Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Why didn't you join the party, and find out if her friends ticklish.

This friend has tickled my girlfriend twice already. I told her she needs to get revenge. So I'm gonna try and set this in motion. My girlfriend has been tickled by her friends a few times cause she is super ticklish

We will definitely need a follow-up on this, lol. Did your girlfriend fight it or just let it happen?

She was pushing her hands away by the bar and was trying to run away from her on the boardwalk but her friend had a good grip on her waist and was running with her

Yes, her feet are very ticklish! She's that girl in the nail salon laughing and squirming in her chair as they are scrubbing her feet

This friend has tickled my girlfriend twice already. I told her she needs to get revenge. So I'm gonna try and set this in motion. My girlfriend has been tickled by her friends a few times cause she is super ticklish

Any other stories of that?

Yeah, I've gone to the nail salon with her a few times. Last week, before heading to the beach, she wanted to get a man/pedi. I went with her. When the girl started scrubbing her feet....she was squirming in the chair, she pulled her shirt up and was laughing in her shirt while she was gripping the chair. I was just staring, loving every minute of it. even the girl scrubbing her feet and the girl next to her were smiling and looking at her. It was awesome. The color she got was a bluish/purple. So sexy!

Hi, Dude!
Any pics of her soles would be great!!

wow, thank you. Her soles are very, very pretty!!!!
Please more of her feet and perhaps more stories of her getting tickled!
How ticklish aare her soft looking feet?

Her feet are extremely soft and very very very very ticklish!!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back