• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTR- The Ecuador Immigrants Part 1 Tickling Selena "Training for the Air Force"

The Tickle Room

Verified
TTR- The Ecuador Immigrants Part 1 Tickling Selena "Training for the Air Force"

selena start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Notes: Selena REALLY is going into the Air Force and does not have much time. So for those interested in customs or Sessions in the NYC AREA. Email us at: [email protected] for info and questions or just DM me here! Stay tuned for Selena's friends! Victoria and Joyce
JACKPOT TIMEEEE. SO! Today I am starting a special treat set called the Ecuador Immigrants. Recently I needed a few models for a photo shoot and posted a casting. I got a response from this BEAUTIFUL woman who I decided to set up a meeting with. That woman would be Selena! The woman in this video. She is a 25 year old fireball of Hispanic fun! She spoke with me and she was looking for things to do since she recently moved up to NY from Georgia. Before that she was with her family in Ecuador which is where she is from. She recently decided to join the Air Force and was asking me tons of questions which eventually led to be talking about how I started The Tickle Room.....IN the Army. So later in the conversation I explain the tickling to her. She gets nervous and tells me she would not really be into that.

Fast forward to us shooting our photo shoot and she tells me being short on money she answered a paid casting finding out it was a foot fetish ad! She did the shoot and I was SUPER sad because I wanted to shoot with her! So she actually said fuck it lets do it! So it was time for some tickling!

Selena is a 25 year old Ecuadorian woman with a beautiful smile but POWERFUL Hispanic laugh. She has a SEXY accent and BEAUTIFUL dimples. She is fairly short with size 6 feet. But she has SEXY soles and arches with plump toes. At first I start with her feet and I get a smile but she is able to contain herself with the occasional giggle and smile. Then I break out the brush and THEN the laughter comes out. For some reason the Brush REALLY slow is BRUTAL for her feet. But thats not the best. The BEST part is her upperbody which is RIDICULOUSLY TICKLISH. Selena is SCREAMING in laughter the MOMENT I touch her stomach and find her armpits spot. She is NOT USED TO THIS. I even give her raspberries! As shes never been tied up or tickled! Check out this beautiful woman get tickled ;)
Image287.jpgImage286.jpgImage276.jpgImage279.jpgImage277.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g37wglshzgrdrb7/selena sample .mp4?dl=0 -Download me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 10 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Selena Pt1"!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-Arlet
-Abigail
-Asia Perez
-Paloma
-MAYRA*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

selena end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

OMG.. you got an Ecuadorian woman? <faints> DUDE! I'm all over this one!

wow selena girl sure is lot of ticklish fun nervous laughter is cutest adorable thing all the time her smile makes wanna keep tickling the feet and upper body as giving raseberrys on the bell .as ticklish as selena i hope she not caught and held for info she break apart if tickle her good lol haha.

Wow Beautiful woman, truly! I think you have the "ticklish Latina" market on lockdown! Great Great stuff! Thank you for sharing the preview.

Wow Beautiful woman, truly! I think you have the "ticklish Latina" market on lockdown! Great Great stuff! Thank you for sharing the preview.

Not a problem! Thank you so much for the love! Get her clip and more coming soon!

For those models with extremely ticklish upperbodies, perhaps you should consider finding a way to cuff the biceps as well as the wrists. Really stretch them out!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back