• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Adventures of Kaydee Part 2: More Fun to Be Had (F/F and some foot fetish)

Saturn&Jupiter

TMF Poster
Here's part 1 http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?288982-Adventures-of-Kaydee-Kaydee-gets-the-job-F-F

Kaydee was beyond excited for her first assignment. She entered the station with a big smile, and a brand new manicure. She was actually hiding a brand new pedicure within her shoes as well. One that she was dying to show off.

Captain Candace Banks approached Kaydee, this time with just a touch of humility, while still trying to come off as her usual self.

“Hello, Kaydee. I have your first assignment.” She handed her a picture of a woman with platinum blonde hair, and a punk look.

“Ok Captain, no problem.” Kaydee said, with a smile.

“This is Sally Rozner,” said the Captain. “This woman has been in and out of our station, having been arrested and interrogated a dozen times. We have strong evidence that connects her to some serious crimes, including dealing a very powerful and dangerous new synthetic drug. This drug is very addictive. This drug ruins lives. We need to know who is supplying her with the drugs to sell. Your techniques will be a surprise for her, and maybe we’ll get somewhere with her.”

“I’ll get the info,” said Kaydee with a smile. “Is there anything else we need to know from her?”

“This woman is terribly tough. Don’t get cocky, newbie. But if you can manage to get her supplier, try to find out where she meets her supplier. And try to be as sure as possible that it’s not a fake location. If the seller knows she’s turned on them, the seller will simply leave the area and we’ll be back to square one. So only get the secondary info if you feel you can be sure it is accurate.”

“I can do that, Candace.”

Kaydee, we are at the workplace. I prefer you call me Captain Banks.”

“When I’m at work, Candace, I prefer to wear no shoes. Can that be arranged?”

“Absolutely not, no. Refer to me as Captain Banks.”

Kaydee looked into the Captain’s eyes and said, “Are you very sure that you can’t compromise on those things?” She winked at the Captain and made a claw with her nails.

The Captain stepped back, cleared her throat and said, “By all means.” While gesturing to Kaydee’s shoes. “Candace works just fine. However, if my boss comes by, please go with Captain Banks.”

“Whatever you say Candace,” Kaydee said with a smile. She sat on a nearby chair and began to pull off her shoes and carefully peel off her socks, revealing the pedicure she was dying to show off. Her feet were soft and beautiful. Size 9 shoes, she wore. Her pedicure was a bright-ish attention-getting mint green color. A few heads were turning already, making Kaydee smile.

“Hey, aren’t you the new girl? The one who got the best of the Captain?”
“One and the same,” Kaydee responded to the taller brown-haired girl. She seemed friendly.

“My name is Lauren,” she said.

“I’m Kaydee.”

“How did you do it? None of us can figure it out. How were you so effective and so quickly?”

“Oh, I’m sure I’ll get to show you one day,” said Kaydee, with a mischievous glint in her eye.

“Great!” said Lauren, happily. “I love your pedicure. Oh, are those little feet painted onto your toes? How cute!”

“Thanks!” Replied Kaydee. “Yes, they are little feet on my toes. I’m glad you noticed. You’re the first to notice.”

“Oh, I’m sure other people are just to shy to tell you they are cute.”

They smiled at each other.

It was time. Kaydee eagerly stepped into the room. Sally was lying flat, spread eagle, cuffed to the table, just as Kaydee had asked the officers to do.

“Hi Sally. I’m Kaydee. I need to know your supplier and where you meet her. I want you to take my associates there so we can meet her there.”

Kaydee went right to the point, asking Sally for everything the Captain wanted and more. The Captain would surely call her reckless for doing so.

“Hahahaha! You have to be kidding me! Everyone knows I don’t snitch! No one has ever gotten a word from me, ha ha! You are definitely new!”

“Well don’t get cocky, my little friend. I will get what I want to know.”

“Sounds like you’re the cocky one, newbie.” Sally said, with sass in her voice.

Kaydee leaned close in, getting near Sally’s ear. “I love what I do. I really love it. Give me the info now and I won’t interrogate you at all. I’ll simply refer you to one of the interrogators that you have already withstood many times before. But remember this; once I start, I am not going to stop, even after you’ve given me the info I need. I am going to continue until I’ve had my fill of fun.”

You could hear a pin drop. Sally steeled herself, and looked with a dead stare at the ceiling.

“I see you’ve made your decision,” said Kaydee.

She slowly began tracing her finger on Sally’s leg. She went up her stomach, onto her ribs, then back down, staring at Sally’s face. She then placed a finger on Sally’s ribs.

“Sally. Look at me. Look at me. Tell me what I need to know.” Slowly she started to wiggle her finger against Sally’s ribs.

Sally pursed her lips, obviously affected by Kaydee’s finger. Then her face broke into a big smile and a quick loud laugh. Kaydee stopped and smiled.

“Dang it!” shouted Sally, re-steeling herself.

Kaydee started tickling again, this time in small circles.

“Hahahah! What is wrong with you? Just start the interrogation already! This is stupid!”

Kaydee leaned on top of Sally’s waist, putting her weight on her. With a big smile on her face, she leaned over Sally’s face and said, “This is the interrogation.”

Sally’s face went from anger to fear.

Kaydee made her hands into claws, and gently put her fingers on Sally’s ribcage. “Here we go…”

Sally started to breathe a little more heavily, waiting for the tickling to start.

“BwahahahHAHAHAAAAAAA!” Sally screamed, at almost the very moment Kaydee’s fingers began to move. “HAHAHAHhhahAAAAAA!”

Sally laughed until she was breathless, took a big breath, and began to laugh loudly again.

“You are a very ticklish woman, Sally. But I’ll give it to you, you are tough. You are tough and you are excellent at laughing. Really quite good. You can just laugh and laugh and laugh, can’t you?”

“Hahahhehehehahahhaa!!!”

“Ok, ok, a short break. But only so I can make things worse for you. Or better for me. However you want to see it.” Kaydee untucked Sally’s shirt from her pants, and pulled up her shirt, revealing her bare stomach, and ribcage. She had many tattoos on her pale torso, mostly in older style green ink.

Kaydee began to lightly trace her nails all over Sally’s ribcage and stomach.
“Heheheeehheeheeee! Dang it, stop it! Heeheheee!”

Sally had a very girlish giggle, which she was obviously embarrassed about.

“You know Sally, it’s funny. You could handle a needle jabbing you over and over and over when you got these lovely tattoos, but you can’t handle my fingernails at all!”

“Shut up!” Sally shouted angrily, then quickly switched back to her girlish giggle.

“I’m not making noise,” said Kaydee, playfully. “You are the one making a racket with your silly giggling. I’ll do you a favor. I’ll do some poking instead. Maybe it will be like getting a tattoo!”

Kaydee put her hands into claws again and, with all five fingers at once, began to poke and jab Sally’s ribs and stomach.

“HAHAHAHAH!!!!!” Sally’s laughter reached new heights. “Stop! Hahhahahh Please!!!” Kaydee kept poking and began laughing herself! Apparently, Kaydee was not at all kidding about enjoying her job.

“You are very sensitive for a tough girl, Sally. Who thought it would be so easy to tickle you?”

“Screw you!!” Sally screamed.

Feigning insult, Kaydee dramatically put her hands on her upper chest and gasped. “Such vulgarity! You don’t need to speak that way. You need to learn a lesson.”

“No nononono!” Sally begged as Kaydee fingers descended on her midsection, going wild. Kaydee squeezed her sides, her ribs, raked her nails and did everything under the sun to evoke laughter from the poor sensitive gangster.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAAAAAA!! HAHAHHAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!! Sally laughed harder than she ever had, and began thrashing right to left.

“Oh, can you hear that?” said Kaydee. “It is the sound of your resistance melting away!”

After Sally was laughing silently for a fair amount of time, Kaydee stopped. Sally kept laughing for a good ten seconds.

“Soon, we’ll start the real interrogation.”

With that, Kaydee swirled around and started for the door. “You’ll need more energy for the next part though. Time for a break.”

“Hi Kaydee,” smiled Lauren.

“Oh hey, it’s Lauren, right?”

“Yep, that’s me. So, I am dying to know what your techniques are like! Most interrogators come out of the interrogation room looking exhausted, but you look totally fine. Refreshed even!”

“Thanks!” smiled Kaydee.

“So, do you want to eat lunch together?” Lauren asked. The taller brunette was all smiles.

“Sure, but I won’t give up any details about my method. I don’t give up my secrets as easily as that!”

Kaydee followed Lauren to the lunch room. They sat down at a bench and began to eat.

Kaydee put her bare feet up on the bench across from her new friend. “Are you from around here, Lauren?”

“No, I’m from all over really. Moved around a lot as a kid, and a lot during my career.”

“Sounds tough.”

“Yeah. It is tough making and leaving friends, but it is nice seeing new places.”

Kaydee noticed that Lauren kept glancing down at her feet. She pulled them away and said, “Oh sorry, force of habit. I put these things anywhere that feels comfortable for me. It makes some people uncomfortable. I’ll be more conscientious.”

“Oh no, it’s fine!” said Lauren, a little embarrassed that she’d been caught staring. “I wasn’t uncomfortable.” Lauren readjusted herself in her seat. “Where are you from?”

“I’m from here,” Kaydee beamed proudly. “I love it here!” Kaydee frowned. “It was a lot less violent when I was a kid though.”

“Yeah. It must have been tough watching the city change.”

“It has been, yes. I have always wanted to be able to do something that could put an end to the violence.”

“It’s strange that you chose something as violent as interrogation as a profession.” Lauren said. Then her eyes went big. “Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! That was totally rude of me!”

“No, it’s fine.” Kaydee said, trying to comfort her.

“It was totally unfair of me to say that. The violence that happens in the interrogation room prevents dozens of violent attacks, if not more. I totally get that. To assume you enjoy violence was completely out of line, and I am so, so sorry! Here I am trying to make a new friend, and…”

Kaydee interrupted Lauren, “It really is totally fine! Apology one hundred percent accepted!” said Kaydee, with a smile on her face. “In fact, let’s start over.” And with that, Kaydee made a warble sound with her mouth and mimed going in reverse like an old VHS tape on rewind. Lauren did the same and they both ended up laughing. Kaydee finished her rewind act by putting her feet back up on the bench.

Kaydee pulled her feet off the bench and repeated, “I’m from here,” from the earlier part of their conversation.

They both laughed again.

“Actually,” Lauren said, “you can leave them up, if it makes you comfortable. They are really pretty.”

“Thanks!” Kaydee said, wiggling her toes.

Lauren looked over and saw that Kaydee was eating. She sneaked another look at Kaydee’s beautiful feet. Creamy skin, pinkish soles that looked impossibly soft, with that bright mint green polish. She reached out impulsively and touched one foot gently and quickly went back to eating.

Kaydee smiled and said, “Lauren, did you touch my feet?”

Looking surprised and embarrassed, Lauren babbled a response. “W-well I just, well, they are… I did. I- uh, just one of them.”

“Ha ha, ok, my ‘foot’ then.”

“Yeah, I did. I’m sorry. They looked so soft. Sorry. My brain says to touch, and my hand follows. It was so rude of me.”

Trying to be comforting, Kaydee said, “I didn’t mind. It’s nice to have your feet touched. So few people offer comforting touch to one another anymore.”

“You must get, like, constant pedicures,” Lauren said, still staring at her food sheepishly.

“I do occasionally. But mostly they are just like that. Genes I guess.”

“I wish mine were like that. You know, beautiful.”

“I’m sure you have pretty feet. You’re a beautiful person,” Kaydee said.

“You are really nice. You haven’t seen them though. Well, I’d better get back to work.”

“So, take off your shoe. I’ll bet they are gorgeous.”

“Well I would but, um, I um, uh…”

“Oh, it’s fine, I know you have to get back to work.”

“Yeah.”

“Yeah, me too. Gotta finish getting this info for the Captain. Talk to you soon.”

“Hi Sally. I’m back! I had a great lunch with a new friend, and I’m ready to go. After getting this info from you, maybe I’ll go home early and take a bath, or do a little gardening.”

“Look, I was taken by surprise earlier, but I won’t be again. I’m not saying a word.”

“Weeeee’llll see!” Kaydee saw that the officers had her repositioned as instructed. Still on the table, her legs sticking out, she was now sitting upright with her hands cuffed behind her back and to the table.

“This is something I like to do with you girls.”

“What do you mean ‘you girls’?”

“You punk girls that like to wear stockings along with those high combat boots with the laces.”

With amazing skill, Kaydee untied and loosened the extremely long laces of her boots.

“Sally, why would you wear boots like these? And with stockings? It’s nuts! So hot and uncomfortable. Not for me. Nonetheless, you’ll see why I like them. Well, you'll see why I like it when you girls wear them, anyway. The combo of boots and stockings is wonderfully effective.”

After thoroughly loosening the boots, Kaydee began to pull at them.

“Wait, wait, wait wait WAIT!”

“Mmm hmm?” Kaydee inquired.

“Please, ok, just-just, please don’t take off my boots. Ok please, please! I’ll do the thing. Ok, my supplier is Fernanda, ok, it’s Fernanda. I’ll take you to meet her.”

“Ok, for one, I need you to be laughing before I can be very sure that you aren’t lying to me. I need you to be laughing very hard. And two, I told you when we started that once I started,” Kaydee paused, “I would not stop until I’d had my fun.” Kaydee leaned in. “There is more fun to be had.”

Kaydee began to tug at the boots again, sliding them off about two inches, despite Sally’s toes desperately scrunching, holding onto them.

“No no Not the BOOTS!”

“Ok.”

“What?” said Sally, surprised.

“I’ll leave your boots on. This is actually how this trick works. With your boots on.”

With that, Kaydee deftly slid both her hands between the loose laces of her left boot, slid both her hands around either side of her ankle and down around her foot and placed her fingers against the fighting woman’s sole.

Sally was pulling at the handcuffs, already giggling and laughing through gritted teeth.

“Heheheh please hheh please don’t.”

“Wow, laughter before I even move a finger! I love it when that happens!!” Kaydee said, with a big smile.

Kaydee’s fingers began to slide and wiggle.

“AAAAAHAHHAHHAHHHAAHAAAAA! HHAHAHA!!!! AAAAAHAHAHAAAA!!!!” Sally erupted with laughter!

“Woah! Now that’s one very ticklish foot! It’s such a shame you didn’t tell me what I needed earlier!”

“AhahahahAHHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!” the poor woman cackled as she struggled. “I told you! But I told you!! Fernanda!!!”

Kaydee stopped moving her fingers, but left them in place on her nylon covered soles, fingernails slightly digging in without moving.
“Hehhehehehhe” Sally laughed. “Please!”

Kaydee removed the tips of her fingernails from the soles of the squirming woman’s feet, but left her hands in the shoe.

“This is how I find out if you’re lying.”

Kaydee began, with her fingers on Sally’s soles, scratching the smooth nylon of the stocking with all five fingers at once, with a slow moving claw.

Sally’s reaction made all her other reactions seem mild as she screamed in laughter. Sally thrashed and pulled and jiggled and screamed in laughter.

Kaydee calmly continued with a pleased smile on her face.

Kaydee continued her work, the laughter getting louder and higher pitched. “We might need to get some extra sound deadening installed,” said Kaydee.

“Julia! It’s Julia!!!”

“Thank you, Sally, for finally being honest.”

Sally gasped desperately to catch her breath.

“I believe you. However,” she paused, ”you lied to me. Also, and most importantly, there is certainly, a good bit more fun to be had.”

With that, Kaydee tickled her trapped foot, using the five-finger clawing technique that was so effective moments ago. It was just as effective if not more, now that Sally knew how scared she should have been of it.

Fifteen minutes later, Kaydee proudly exited the room, smile on her face. She marched into the Captain’s room, and gave her the info she needed, including the news that Sally would assist the police in setting up a meet.

Kaydee left the Captain’s office, went to her own cubicle, wiped down her feet with some wipes from her purse, put on her shoes and socks, gathered her things and left the building.

Having overheard, a very stern woman with a decorated uniform entered the Captain’s office and said, “How can we be certain that this is good info? Or that the perp will comply? What did we offer her? I would hate to see Sally Rezner back on the streets.”

Captain Banks said, “It’s good info, trust me. And Sally will comply. Apparently, Sally will also make a full confession and will testify against her old gang.”

The stern woman laughed. “Sounds like the newbie interrogator was played. Well, it happens to all of them in the beginning.”

“No,” Captain Banks said, “this might be the real deal.”

Loved both parts 1 and 2. Kaydee is clearly an awesome tickler. Great descriptions and story line:) More please!

yes please more.... so hot... although Kaydees feet Need some loving Attention too ;)

Thank you so much! We worked hard on that installment.

It's funny, all of Kaydee's techniques so far are things my wife Saturn tends to do in real life tickling! She's pretty inventive.

We are definitely in the process of writing more. Thanks for the input. We'll try to incorporate ideas and suggestions, so please don't hold back.

We decided to go light on the physical descriptions of the characters. It doesn't seem to be typical in these types of stories, most authors describe the character's physical characteristics and clothes more. And to great effect. The reason I didn't though, was because I personally enjoy imagining what the character might look like as I read a story. I worry it takes something away from the story though. The lack of physical description.

What do you guys think? More physical description, or no?

a full blown yes please ;)
also, dont know if you want to evolve the Story into this direction, but for me personally you have hit on 2 of my 3 favorite fetish combination. foot fetish (small soft feet... squeeel), intense foot tickling... well and what I would love to see added at some Point is some tease/orgasm denial.... like maybe when Kaydee gets to tease the nice Police Lady making her beg a bit? ;)

ohhh....loved the nylon tickling....perhaps next times debooted ?mmmmmm

Great story! You two are a wonderful addition to the authors here. :bouncybou

This is great! Would love her to lose her pants and get down to her panties and maybe even lose those!

Kaydee is unstoppable! I personally like physical description, so you can't have too much. Great work!

Wow, you guys are so kind and generous with your compliments! We're really glad you are like it so far.

I am going to add some suggestions that you guys mentioned, although some of it doesn't work for me. For whatever reason, things I can't identify with in my own life, I find hard to write about. Saturn is better at that though. Anyhow, I'm still pretty green when it comes to writing, and green in many ways to the tickle and fetish world. So I'm sure it will change with time.

We have another installment on the horizon. It's nearly ready, just a few more tweaks.

Jupiter

I like leaving the clothing on...having the victims half naked isnt very realistic..i like imagining real scenario plus fantasy..i also like thorough description of the lers skills also..what teases me the most is creativity also..like different positions for each victim.the more vulnerable the better..but i really like the details thus far!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back