• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kinda in the dog house

purple2306

TMF Expert
My wife was over at the neighbors and she asked if her and her friend could use my e-cig the one with weed oil, so I said sure, a few texts here and there and I got the idea they were all pretty high. I told her when her friend left I would tie myself up and she could play with me for a bit, (our anniversary is in a few days) then I added if she wanted to have her friend join I would not get naked she could just tickle my feet to make things more intense.

Crickets.... and then the response THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN.

Oh well cant blame a guy for trying I did take all the restraints down because when I came home from the gym she was asleep on the couch. Doubt I want to be the guy who ties himself up immobile with an upset wife. lol

Besides roses any ideas?

You shouldn't apologize. You had an idea to do something sexual with her and another person. She doesn't want to do it, so be it. But she has no right to be angry at the suggestion.

Well that is definately awkward but you should apologize. After all, you are married. It was a tad disrespectful. Just have a convo with her and hopefully things turn around for ya. Good luck!

Does she enjoy tickling you, or does she just do it because she knows you're into it.
Without knowing more about your wife, I can't really offer much input. If you know she's not really into tickling, threesomes or any type of kink, you shouldn't be surprised by her reaction. Plus you suggested her friend do something that provides you sexual pleasure, so even if you were just half joking, you can see why she might be a little miffed.

Sorry I just read some of your stories, and obviously your wife is into tickling(you're a lucky man). I think she may have overreacted, but at the same time consider you may have hurt her feelings, by(in her mind) suggesting she by herself wasn't enough for you. Even if you weren't serious, that remark might've stung a little bit.
Believe me I'm no expert on women, but it's been my experience that even intelligent adult women in a stable relationship can be insecure about sharing "their man".
If I was in your position I'd apologize and acknowledge that maybe your comment was somewhat insensitive.

My husband and I joke like that all the time so I would not be upset with a text like that. Hell, if he just offered to let me tickle him I would be ecstatic lol

But seriously, all relationships are different and if that sort of thing upsets your wife then a heartfelt apology and making a commitment to not repeat the behavior that upsets her will go a long ways. But assuming you have been married for a while, I will take the liberty in assuming you have more than one disagreement (because we all have) and by now, you likely know the drill :)

And yes, flowers are a nice touch! I hope things work out for you guys!

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies everyone. Especially magic fingers, I like that you read some of my stuff and then answered.
Very cool!

Thanks for the replies everyone. Especially magic fingers, I like that you read some of my stuff and then answered.
Very cool!

Hey dude no problem. Like I said you struck gold w/your wife. A woman you love who also loves tickling? It doesn't get any better than that.

I dont think she enjoys it, I think she just puts up with it, giving or receiving its not sexual for her. Well I guess thats not 100% true, if I am not tied and just laying there she will tickle me once in awhile, but if Im tied helpless then she seems a little less interested. Thats why I learned how to tie myself up so she didnt have to do as much.
Found the hummingbird attachment for the hitachi so she didnt have to deal with that either... lol I know TMI

Ya that whole "real life not being like a tickling video" aspect is a real bitch. I mean, the nerve of her. Lol.

Well just posted in true stories what I about to do with my wife... guess I am still in the dog house cause she hasn't tied me up since this post was started but oh well she will one day.

Bet after today with her tied up she will want some revenge... lol

I will update my post in true stories after our session

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back