• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A New List of Tickling Games

All of these seem interesting enough to try:) I'll let you know if I'm able to implement them Into play!

I have always been a fan of foot tickle wars. Tickling each other's feet until one person Surrenders. I always thought tickle war would make a good tickle clip. I know some have been produced but not a lot to my knowledge. I claim to be the undeffeted champoin of tickle war. I have never lost lol well that is my story:)

Give or Take
3 or more players – A deck of cards is needed. Remove the Jokers.

Player 1 Shuffles the deck and deals 5 cards face up to each player and places the remaining cards aside. The cards remain in front of the player. Player 1 starts the game off by announcing “Give” or “Take”.

If Player 1 says “Give” – Player 1 reveals the top card of the deck. If any players have that card in their 5 card hand, they may tickle any other player for 1 minute in any location. If they have multiples of that card in their hand, they may chose an additional person for each card, or double the amount of time for each card. (If a player is matching 3 cards to the first card revealed, they would be able to tickle 1 person for 3 minutes, or tickle 3 different people for 1 minute). If no one has the card, the active player (the player who chose "give" or "take") adds that card to his / her 5 card hand for the remainder of the round. For the remainder of the game, their hand is permanently increased by 1, even after the round is over.

If Player 1 says “Take” – Player 1 reveals the top card of the deck. If any players have that card in their 5 card hand, they are tickled by the other players for 1 minute in any location. If multiple players have the card, they are each gang-tickled one at a time. If no one has the card, the active player (the player who chose "give" or "take") adds that card to his / her 5 card hand for the remainder of the round. For the remainder of the game, their hand size is increased by 1, even after the round ends.

After the resulting actions have occurred for the first card revealed, a second card is revealed. The option that Player 1 chose continues for the first 3 cards revealed. For the second card, all tickling is for 2 minutes, and for the third card all tickling is for 3 minutes, and so on. After the first 3 cards are revealed and actions have been completed, each player shuffles their hands back into the deck and is dealt a new 5 card hand. Player 2 chooses the action (give or take) for the next 3 cards revealed. Play continues until the deck is exhausted.

I really like the sound of this one!

tickle freeze tag! if you get frozen you have to wait for someone to come tickle you for 10 seconds. Which alerts whose it. So much fun

These are great. I only games I ever played was a gamelike Star Realms a neutral deck building game and each play bet an amount of time. After each round loser was tied up and tickled for that amount of time. You could skip a session to double or nothing.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back