• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MOST TICKLISH EXPERIENCE

Will anyone share the details of their most ticklish experience of their entire lifetime thus far? The one that sticks out in your memory as being the hardest to handle or the most intense or the one that made you the craziest.

Where all were you tickled and about how long did it last. What were your thoughts about it afterward?

Not trying to be lazy I'm just pressed for time, but I have posted stories about my experiences.
By far the most intense was where I took a hot bath, then came, tied myself up and had my wife come in and find me. It was very intense to the point your not really pulling on the restraints, your body just gives in and you laugh your head off.
I want to try my next bondage session high, I heard that is really awesome!

My most intense session was about a week ago. In the past I had been tied up and tickled by one ex girlfriend and two "body rub" workers. None of that had worked out very well for me, I wasn't very ticklish. I wanted to be but I just wasn't. One of the body rub women barely made me crack a smile. My ex was by far the best but even with her I was only moderately ticklish. Because of this I didn't have any restraints other than duct tape when I had my experience about a week ago. I saw another ad for a girl that did body rubs. She mentioned a few specific fetishes in her ad and said she was foot fetish friendly. When I asked her about thing me down and tickling me she was very open to it. I met her at her building and somewhere along the elevator ride up or soon after we walked in the door she mentioned something about getting tickled herself by a client. Jackpot. Even though I'm not that ticklish I figured I could have a lot of fun tickling her. Before we got started she stripped down to her bra and panties. I prefer bikinis but she didn't have one. A

She had a gorgeous body. Toned but not muscular. Flat stomach. Nice butt. She asks me how I want to do this. I told her to lay down and I lightly ran a finger from one hip to the other hugging her panty line and then around her stomach. She giggled a little and said that's not too bad. I did quick checks on her upper thighs, sides, and ribs. All my favorite spots were ticklish so far. Just one more to check. I pinned an arm above her head and slowly moved one finger from her elbow towards her armpit and saw her smile more as I got closer. Before reaching her armpit I doubled back. I did this a few times getting closer and closer until I was tickling her actual armpit. She was squirmy but I was much stronger so it didn't help. That's where things got intense. I spent about 3 minutes going between her upper thighs, stomach, sides, ribs, hips, and armpits. She hawolled with laughter. I let up for a few seconds so she could catch her breath and that's when she said it. "your turn". She got up and grabbed the duct tape I had brought and told me to put my hands behind my back. I was wearing just my breifs so everything was exposed. She wrapped the duct tape around my wrists many times more than needed to make sure I didn't escape. I had previously told her I wasn't as ticklish as I'd like to be. From my previous experiences I didn't think I was. I ways laying on the bed with my hands bound behind my back when she asked about a safe word. Thinking I wasn't that ticklish I told her I didn't need one. She said something about revenge and started tickling. She didn't give me a warm up like I gave her. She just got straight to it. Just as bad as I tickled her but I was restrained. I don't remember where she went first but I know she got my sides the most. Or at least I was extremely ticklish there so I remembered that spot the most. The pervious ticklers must have been doing it wrong because I was squirming all over and laughing like crazy. It was amazing. It was torture but I loved it and didn't want it to stop. She didn't show any mercy whatsoever for what I think was 20 mins then she let up and said I needed a break. I barely got out the word "more" and she was on me again with only 2 seconds given to breathe. But this time she straddled me so I couldn't move. Before she had been sitting next to me and just tickled wherever I made available through my squirming. Now I was stuck. Much less room to move. This time she focused a lot on my ribs and almost never got my upper thighs. She also started taunting me. It went on for about 15 minutes longer. Finally it stopped she cut me loose and laid down on the bed. She said I could lick her belly button. I had previously told her I was into that but not nearly as much as the tickling. I couldn't help my self and almost immediately started blowing raspberries and squeezing her sides. I don't remember how we transitioned but the next thing I knew I was laying down and she was duct taping my wrists together again and also my ankles. This time it only lasted for about 5 minutes but it was still intense. She let me go and said the session was over. First time I didn't feel shorted for a paid session. She's the first person I plan on going back to. But next time I'll have proper bed restraints so I can move even less. I won't tickle her unless something ticklish gets within he small reach of my restrained hands. Or if she's nice enough to put her stomach where I can sit up and blow a raspberry (she won't be). I plan on getting tickled by her for one hour straight. Longer than before. More restrained than before.

That night I recalled something she said when we were talking. We weren't in her apartment. We were in a studio that she uses just for people like me. She said she wasn't the only one there and that someone else uses it too. I texted her and asked what the chances are of her and her friend tying me down and tickling me at the same time. "pretty good lol". I'm hoping her friend is as good a 'ler as she was because that was intense. My most intense session was about a week ago but within the next few days I hope to have one much worse

I don't do anything as a lee, I just wouldn't be able to handle it. So my most recent experience was when I got a pedicure with my girlfriend. It's barssing teyjng to stifle giggles with all of those women there

Will anyone share the details of their most ticklish experience of their entire lifetime thus far? The one that sticks out in your memory as being the hardest to handle or the most intense or the one that made you the craziest.

Where all were you tickled and about how long did it last. What were your thoughts about it afterward?

Shouldn't this be in the true stories section?

Two quick ones jumped to mind:

Right after I graduated college I dated a girl I "converted" to tickling. I'm basically a 'ler at heart but do enjoy being tickled too. She was the yin to my yang in that department. Ticklish, enjoyed it, but also would tickle others just for the fun of it.

One night I was going to sleep at her place on campus (she was a year younger than me) and this particular dorm had certain times when you had to turn down the televisions, be quiet, etc. So I'm in bed and she comes in and starts to climb on top of me but then turns and straddles my midsection so she is facing my feet and digs into my "pockets" area (where the leg and groin meet).

I went ballistic. Kicking my legs, swinging my arms, doing everything I could to not scream during the quiet time. I tired tickling her sides to get her off me to no avail. After what seemed like 20 minutes but was probably only one or two I was able to locate her foot and extract enough revenge to get her to let me go.

I have never been attacked in those spots like that before or since like that. She absolutely owned me right then like she never did before or again.

The other time was when a neighbor jumped on me and tickled the crap out of me. She was working over the spot just under the armpit which normally isn't so bad, but she got it *just* right. Then she would accidentally swipe past by belly which is one of my worst spots. If I tried to reach up and get her feet (she was sitting so they were above my head while she sat part on me part on the back edge of the couch) she would work over that side spot or reach back and tickle MY feet! It didn't help that someone else at the party took the opportunity to keep tickling my feet (hanging off the edge of the sofa) when my neighbor wasn't so I was kept completely off balance.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back