• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

They all tickled me

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
Hubby and I recently went to his best friend Franks for a pool party/BBQ. A few other friends and work partners were there also. After some socializing and drinks people got into smaller groups and were chatting, swimming, etc. I was laying on a lounge chair in my bikini, when I heard someone say "ticklish". I had more than an inkling of what was coming, and before I could get off the lounge chair four guys grabbed me, carried me to the piece of grass nearby the pool and pinned me, one holding each arm, and one holding each foot. Frank was kneeling over my midsection. They started tickling me, rotating in turn between the underarms, feet, and ribs. I was writhing and laughing hysterically, begging them to stop, it was too ticklish! They kept this up for a few minutes and then I heard Frank's wife say "tickle her". They started tickling the pits, feet and ribs all at once. I was going out of my mind with ticklish laughter, I couldn't get any words out. This lasted about five minutes, they gave me a breather, then started the rotation tickling again, with a lot of "coochie coos and tickle tickles" I was begging "no no no no oh please I can't" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA but they kept it up, giving short breaks, then I heard "tickle her" again and the tickling all over started again for about five minutes. This routine lasted about an hour, I was hysterical with laughter and going insane. Finally one of the other gals there said "com'on guys, your tickling her to death". They stopped and I was giggling as I caught my breath.
Apparently Frank's wife had watched a tickling video where a girl was tied to a bed and tickled all over for information, and she thought it would be fun to try it on me. It was truly intense, I was a babbling mess all the way home. Hubby of course, loved it!

Great story and thanks for sharing. That would have been a sight to see!!

Omg this is amazing! I would have loved to be at that party! Thats how i want my wife tickled to insanity also. Great story!

I love your stories! They never disappoint. Keep them coming...:).

Now tell the truth... Didn't you love it???...:).

Bill

I hope your husband appreciates how fortunate he is to have someone so open to this level of ticklish play. You truly are a rare gem!

That's great!! So happy to read about your adventures. I hope you got to do some tickling as well.

Hope, there was any tickling revenge to Frank`s wife!
To be tickled for nearly an hour! I would not take it for so long! You must be in a very good condition!
How long, do you think were you able to take this tickling, `till you are done?

Great story! Respect to you for endure so much intense tickling! I think Frank's wife is pretty cool too! :D

Saphir, I can take it for a fairly long time as long as I have breaks to catch my breath and compose, but it depends on how I'm tickled.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back