• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTR- Tickling The Barely Legal Princess Victoria "From Gucci Shoes to Toeties"

The Tickle Room

Verified
TTR- Tickling The Barely Legal Princess Victoria "From Gucci Shoes to Toeties"

victoria start by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Notes: Victoria really is broke. She really did come from a REALLY rich life to being broke. So any customs or sessions would be AMAZING for her. If you want anything with her email me at [email protected]. You get a discount if you get a custom with her and selena.

Ok so here is the SECOND installment in what is becoming our popular series "Tickling The Ecuador Immigrants". This girl however is a VERY awesome situation. Victoria is a fresh immigrant to the United States. She literally got here a week ago. She met Selena and they immediately got along due to Selenas amazing bright personality. So Selena actually told me some of Victorias backstory to warn me.

Victoria is a FRESHLY 18 girl whose family was SUPER RICH. I mean she had some of the most expensive clothes possible rich and got EVERYTHING she ever wanted. However....somehow her family messed up and lost EVERYTHING. So they had no choice but to spend their last to move to the United States. However she left ALL the jobs she had gotten within 4 days of working at them simply saying "I don't wanna work or be beneath anyone". Eventually money caught up to her FAST so she had no choice but to start finding work. Well Selena got her to come to shoot with me....but what she did NOT tell her was that she would be tied up.

So lets get into it. BE WARNED, she speaks VERY LITTLE ENGLISH, but Selena helps out translating for her. She is a SEXY 18 year old with a 5'2 body with VERY PAMPERED sexy size 6 feet. When being tied up she seems very nervous since she has NEVER been tied up. I start with her sexy toes facing me and as I start to tickle her she tries to hide her smile but I pry and watch her realize she CAN'T hold it in. I PULL her toes back get right at the base of her toes. I lotion and oil her soles at different times relentlessly using the tools. She giggles and BURSTS laughing. But then I pull in some help. I get Selena and another girl Joyce to jump in and help me out! This is something Victoria is NOT ready for. She screams laughing from the combination of tickling before I move on to her upperbody. She feels weird as me and Selena raise her shirt so we can get to that exposed body a little more! Now she is fully at my disposal as I test her upperbody before bringing in Selena and Joyce again. Needless to say Victoria actually enjoyed the tickling and would come back so get your customs or session requests in asap!
Image307.jpgImage309.jpgImage296.jpgImage294.jpgImage303.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/pybonktyyd3cjd5/victoria sample.mp4?dl=0 -Download me for sample

Support us and get this clip for 10.00 Yep. Message me for options! or send 10 Dollars to me via paypal at [email protected] saying "Victoria Tickle"!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Jade Indica
-Joanne
-Nelly
-Perla
-Adela
-The Most Ticklish Girl
-Cori the Nerd
-Cece
-Kimchi
-Noah
-Mish
-Milf Debbie

The Stars mean the most open to custom ideas
-Arlet
-Abigail
-Asia Perez
-Paloma
-MAYRA*
-Tough Girl Rebecca
-Vivien
-Dipo*
-Courtney*
-Marylou*
-Delilah
-Brittany the Skater*
-Zero*
-Iris
-Celeste*
-Lizette
-Charlene*
-Destiny*
-Jane*
-Paris*
-Siren*
-Esmeralda*
-Gaia*
-Jenn
-Madi

LIMITED Customs. These are the ones that are more expensive but are highly requested.

The Most Desired:
-Tina (Just wants more money since it is sexually demanding of her and she gets really tired)
-Imelda (just wants more money, feels like the community treated her like shit with piracy and cheap customs)
-Yuki (Is getting more into things)
-Kodie (Had some health issues and her family found out when she was pirated so shes really worried)
-Ivonne (got married so shes like only for a lot of money will she betray her husband lmao marriage? am I right?)
-Nicole (prima donna prices )
-Alexandria (she has to cross a border and with everything going on....lol but shes down)
-Maya (REALLY HATES BEING TICKLED AND RESTRAINED lmao)

Notes:
Check my twitter @thetickleroom for updates!
Get your custom requests in now!

victoria end by Tickle Room, on Flickr

Men, you're the real MVP of the tickling league !!

now that makes me smile a lot love bring non english speaking girls bring more them in tasty feet upperbody tickling.

Nice birthmark on the sole. Should try to remove it by hard tickling.

Natural, pure beauty.:wub: I like especially her eyes and adorable laugh.

BTW. Looks like that belly is her weak point. Am I right?

Last edited:
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back